Update March 1st: Woh manage kar legi

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Update march 1st

Police Station

HS asks Mini to go to college for admission instead of worrying for Babita. Mini argues ..Tom and Jerry fight mode...and then leaves. ðŸ˜†

Hs says..iski Mummy bahut strong hai. Woh manage kar legi. ðŸ˜³

Mini goes to college. Mickey is there too. He sees her and starts dreaming. Mini goes to Principal's office. He refuses to admit her. She comes out angry. Mickey offers to help. Mini refuses. Preet asks y. Mini says all men are same...she gets flashback of Ashok insulting Babita at the courthouse.😭

Factory

Babita tires to look for a washroom. But the workers inform her that there isn't any. Satnaam taunts her and says all male employees go behind the "jhadis". This is the problem of hiring female workers, etc.  Babita walks out of the factory.  She sees a lady buying vegetables and asks her if she can use her washroom. THe lady agrees. Babita is happy.😊

She comes out of the house. The lady says everybody in that neighborhood calls her "chachi". She can come to her house whenever she wants to use the washroom. Babita thanks her.

Babita goes back to the factory. Trilok is there. All the workers are working. Trilok is angry that Babita is just roaming around and lectures her. Babita finally says she went to look for a washroom. Satnaam tries to insult her again but  Trilok stops him. He tells Babita to drink less water and work and prove that she is worthy of that job. Trilok leaves.

Babita requests everybody to work. But they ignore her. She thinks of an idea. Reverse psychology. She decides to cut the cloth herself and takes the scissors and starts cutting all wrong. The other workers rush to help her saying that she is wasting cloth. The workers do the cutting. Babita smiles.😊

Pre cap...

Mini thinks Supervisor job s very easy and argues with HS...then she goes inside and sees Babita applying medicine on her feet...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Rose,
Today was a nice episode! ðŸ˜ƒ

So, finally, Hanuman advises Minnie to concentrate in her education and let her mother be. I agree too. She is still a child and she needs to enjoy her college life and not get completely burdened by the responsibilities and tension. And, anyways, it will be refreshing for her too and a distraction from the stress going on in her life! 
I love it when Minnie (when not outright disrespectful) and Hanuman argues...they are adorable! 
And, it made my heart fill with warmth to see Hanuman's faith in Babita's capabilities...

Okay, I don't enjoy Mickey and Minnie scenes when they are shown in some love angle manner. I want them to develop very strong friendship, that's it! 
She's really in a vulnerable state of mind and she doesn't need distractions. I am not at all against adolescent romance but in Minnie's case, she should concentrate in her studies more than anything! 

I knew this would happen. Her biological father ruined her perception of men and love. It's so sad to think about! I loved how Babita handled the washroom problem and then, workers not listening to her. She used reverse psychology and made them do the work! ðŸ˜Ž

By the way, Rose, an early update today. Thank you. ðŸ˜ƒ
And, Trilok suggests what we advised that stop drinking a lot of water! ðŸ˜†

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...😃
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yet again a very nice episode. Aakhir babes seekh gayi ki jab ghee seedhi tarike se nahi nikalti, toh ungli tedhi karni padti hai. 
I also hope mini maintains this attitude with that mickey guy.
Mickey presently  belongs to that category of stupid, useless boys who cannot take no for an answer 😕
Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Hi Rose,

Today was a nice episode! ðŸ˜ƒ

So, finally, Hanuman advises Minnie to concentrate in her education and let her mother be. I agree too. She is still a child and she needs to enjoy her college life and not get completely burdened by the responsibilities and tension. And, anyways, it will be refreshing for her too and a distraction from the stress going on in her life! 
I love it when Minnie (when not outright disrespectful) and Hanuman argues...they are adorable! 
And, it made my heart fill with warmth to see Hanuman's faith in Babita's capabilities...

Okay, I don't enjoy Mickey and Minnie scenes when they are shown in some love angle manner. I want them to develop very strong friendship, that's it! 
She's really in a vulnerable state of mind and she doesn't need distractions. I am not at all against adolescent romance but in Minnie's case, she should concentrate in her studies more than anything! 

I knew this would happen. Her biological father ruined her perception of men and love. It's so sad to think about! I loved how Babita handled the washroom problem and then, workers not listening to her. She used reverse psychology and made them do the work! ðŸ˜Ž

By the way, Rose, an early update today. Thank you. ðŸ˜ƒ
And, Trilok suggests what we advised that stop drinking a lot of water! ðŸ˜†

Shreya you are right. I too like the light-hearted tashan between our Tom and Jerry. But when she becomes unreasonable, then I feel Babita has to teach her like she did when HS came to say sorry. 
It is very natural for Mini not to trust any man now given the trauma that Ashok has caused. I wonder why Preet did not say that men like HS also exist. I hope Babita tells that someday. ðŸ˜Š
HS's faith in Babita's capabilities was ðŸ˜³
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Yet again a very nice episode. Aakhir babes seekh gayi ki jab ghee seedhi tarike se nahi nikalti, toh ungli tedhi karni padti hai. 

I also hope mini maintains this attitude with that mickey guy.
Mickey presently  belongs to that category of stupid, useless boys who cannot take no for an answer 😕

Divya, I think housewives are underrated. Most people seem to think housewife ko koi kaam nahin hai. Bas gossip, potluck, cooking, cleaning, etc...People should change this kind of mindset. Managing a house is no less than managing an office. On top of that, housewives do it for free. What people don't realize is that a housewife can multi-task and manage to keep several family members under one roof, united. If a woman can do this at home, then there is no reason a woman cannot do the same at the office. Babita is a bit naive but that does not mean she does not know how to manage things. And today she proved she can. Loved HS's faith in Babita. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜Š
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

thanks for the update...😃

Welcome Mansi.😊
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

Divya, I think housewives are underrated. Most people seem to think housewife ko koi kaam nahin hai. Bas gossip, potluck, cooking, cleaning, etc...People should change this kind of mindset. Managing a house is no less than managing an office. On top of that, housewives do it for free. What people don't realize is that a housewife can multi-task and manage to keep several family members under one roof, united. If a woman can do this at home, then there is no reason a woman cannot do the same at the office. Babita is a bit naive but that does not mean she does not know how to manage things. And today she proved she can. Loved HS's faith in Babita.  😳😊

i liked how babes presently did not reply to master tailor with words. Her idea was enough to prove how smart she is. Most of the times woman like babita take a back seat in life and let others take decisions for them to make them happy and in the  process lose self identity and are taken for granted. A day will come where master tailor will realize permanently never to underestimate women. Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this master tailor will create more problems , as shown in new promo .
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

this master tailor will create more problems , as shown in new promo .

What was shown in the new promo, manasi?