Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Just saw the new promo. So Tailor master and workers doing hartal...well...I guess they have to show Babita facing challenges and winning them. It won't be easy but when she succeeds, she will be as HS had said Durga. 

Trilok and company are insulting her. SO if the uniforms don't get made, it is his company that will lose contract. But they don't seem to worry about that. All they can is to harass a woman for being a woman. Horrible people...but that can be the bitter truth in our society.๐Ÿ˜•
AProudBookworm thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^ they don't care probably becoz they have found a convenient scrapgoat in Babita. If the uniform does not get made they will just claim that Babita as the supervisor could not get her workers to do their job and this is what happens when you give a woman a "mans jobs
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

Just saw the new promo. So Tailor master and workers doing hartal...well...I guess they have to show Babita facing challenges and winning them. It won't be easy but when she succeeds, she will be as HS had said Durga. 

Trilok and company are insulting her. SO if the uniforms don't get made, it is his company that will lose contract. But they don't seem to worry about that. All they can is to harass a woman for being a woman. Horrible people...but that can be the bitter truth in our society. ๐Ÿ˜•

@bold: That is what is getting on my nerves! They are wantingly bring difficulties for Babita and not make her successful just to prove their insensitive comments right. 

rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AProudBookworm

^ they don't care probably becoz they have found a convenient scrapgoat in Babita. If the uniform does not get made they will just claim that Babita as the supervisor could not get her workers to do their job and this is what happens when you give a woman a "mans jobs

True. Babita will be made the scapegoat. I am wondering if that "chachi" in whose house she went to use the washroom will have any further role. That stupid Tailor Master keeps insulting women...so may be Babita will get other women with that chachi's help and get the uniforms done...
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

@bold: That is what is getting on my nerves! They are wantingly bring difficulties for Babita and not make her successful just to prove their insensitive comments right. 

Shreya...let's see if that chachi helps her or not...It is irritating to see that Tailor master chanting how "jananis are only good for housework"...hope Babita proves him wrong...I hope she gets more women to help her make the uniforms. That will be a nice lesson to those men and also show women empowerment.
AProudBookworm thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

True. Babita will be made the scapegoat. I am wondering if that "chachi" in whose house she went to use the washroom will have any further role. That stupid Tailor Master keeps insulting women...so may be Babita will get other women with that chachi'shelp and get the uniforms done...

Ohh thats a nice idea!! This might even encourage Babita to start her own small business with help of other women which is something I want to see happenEdited by AProudBookworm - 5 years ago
AProudBookworm thumbnail
Sorry double post Edited by AProudBookworm - 5 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

True. Babita will be made the scapegoat. I am wondering if that "chachi" in whose house she went to use the washroom will have any further role. That stupid Tailor Master keeps insulting women...so may be Babita will get other women with that chachi's help and get the uniforms done...

this would happen if the show is more fictitious. But till now this show is more related to reality. Making uniform is not an easy task as it requires professional kaarigars. And upon that it is police uniform, which has to be perfect. Ektas show has more drama like this but if they want to show reality than such things dont happen in reality๐Ÿ˜Š