What makes him special?

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
One thing I've noticed is the names of divya, drishti have been given to symbolise their abilities. Rakshit's name loosely means protection, hence I think rakshit will serve as a protector of sorts for the two sisters. His powers may be specific to the purpose of protecting divya-drishti or the ratan that gives the girls their powers.  Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 guru Dev said poore Brahmand (universe) ki raksha tab ho ho jab divyadrishti usse milegi jisme mera khoon hoga , ya jo mera vanshaj hoga. Jab ye teeno Shakti milegi tabhi ye rahysa( secret ) khulenga

Yaha PE Gurudev ke 2 vanshaj hai ek Rakshit who is grand child of gurudev , second his mother who is daughter of Gurudev

So Rakshit 2 should have some powers

Trio Main aim will be acquired other 2 stones from pischani.

Who know maybe Gurudev is alive 
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

guru Dev said poore Brahmand (universe) ki raksha tab ho ho jab divyadrishti usse milegi jisme mera khoon hoga , ya jo mera vanshaj hoga. Jab ye teeno Shakti milegi kabhi ye rahysa( secret ) khulenga

Yaha PE Gurudev ke 2 vanshaj hai ek Rakshit who is grand child of gurudev , second his mother who is daughter of Gurudev

So Rakshit 2 should have some powers

Trio Main aim will be acquired other 2 stones from pischani.

Who know maybe Gurudev is alive 

Gurudev is alive. That's why he simply vanished before pisachni's eyes in the cave. And yes, rakshit has some sort of connection with the kaal vijay ratna, given his grandfather, gurudev was at first in possession of it, and secondly gurudev said that when the three come together then a secret will be unlocked. Considering gurudev was the possessor of both divya and drishti's powers previously via possession of the KV ratna, perhaps gurudev used the powers divya possesses to do something linked to his bloodline that could ensure the safety of the KV ratna. 
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It will be great n good package surprise for viewers if Rakshit too has powers of some sort ... Why should only female leads gets powers  .for a change hero should also gets powers to protect the girls.    

Somehow I feel Rakshit powers n he is secretive but if u noticed he sensed Drishti's powers like how he went to check on terrace just by hearing terrace word once from Drishti's mouth. Than later he asked her how she knew but Drishti changed the topic n went away.

Even Guruji himself said that Teen shaktian ...means 3 powers one is Divya second drishti ...third Rakshit ... Awesome show.

M hooked now ... Liking Rakshit Drishti pair. 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I feel Rakshit may had inherited guruji's powers as he is his vanshaj , by yesterday episode Rakshit was present & was d person 2 save divyadrishti from problems
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rakshit for sure has powers and it'll be revealed at the right time . Somewhere I feel he's trying to read Drishti but is unable to and also he's perplexed by her.  Hence the staring session. ❤️...i absolutely love it when he stares at Drishti and then somehow prods himself to come out of it.