Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashiprat

the promo gave me the same vibes veer is ishaan ,mishti is in same place as mauli post leap .

mishti falls in love with ruhaan who is in love with pari . half sisters falling for same guy 
after watching season 1 till leap .and some post leap . and last week . the story line ,characters 
i am not interested in season2  not watching it .

its ur choice but story will be more about friendship love and its complicacies ...!
no extra marital affair 

and pari will be good character not next nandini 
Edited by jaanulovejaanam - 5 years ago
Kavyaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

You know they've kept on stressing in season 1 that mishty is just like Kunal...I really hope they didn't give her his cheating genes... 😊...because from that promo...it looks like she has a boyfriend ..but is now making eyes for another ðŸ˜†

I got the story...mishti hates kunal because he snatched her popsy from her...but she is just like him impatient and spontaneous types..but being mauli's daughter she is kind and sweet too... Aneri ko kyu le aaye yar she is not suiting in pari's character🤢 but pari will fall for ruhan and initially ruhan will fall for her too but soon he will fall for mishti...and pari would be left heart broken...

Yar but kunal jai singh and teju will look so good together yarrr😳😳

I don't want to ship mishti with veer because eventually they will broke up..
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavyaaa

I got the story...mishti hates kunal because he snatched her popsy from her...but she is just like him impatient and spontaneous types..but being mauli's daughter she is kind and sweet too... Aneri ko kyu le aaye yar she is not suiting in pari's character🤢 but pari will fall for ruhan and initially ruhan will fall for her too but soon he will fall for mishti...and pari would be left heart broken...

Yar but kunal jai singh and teju will look so good together yarrr😳😳

I don't want to ship mishti with veer because eventually they will broke up..

nothing is finalised . 
maybe its misveer or maybe mishaan !
gajra will final it ðŸ˜†
rohan is main lead too so kisi ke saath to pair hoga hi