Veer character next Ishaan on way !

Posted: 5 years ago
if anyone has seen segments new one ,its clear next  Veer Is next ishaan on way πŸ˜³
rohan told Veer love mishti ,his fiancee .he is family man every girl wish for who wants to bind together all with love !😳

im gonna to miss ishaan alot but getting new ishaan in veer too . so lucky im !πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

and ruhaan was turned towards pari means he will have purana rishta with her already !

how many of u gonna to give this season 2 a chance ?

Originally posted by jaanulovejaanam

if anyone has seen segments new one ,its clear next  Veer Is next ishaan on way πŸ˜³
rohan told Veer love mishti ,his fiancee .he is family man every girl wish for who wants to bind together all with love !😳

im gonna to miss ishaan alot but getting new ishaan in veer too . so lucky im !πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

and ruhaan was turned towards pari means he will have purana rishta with her already !

how many of u gonna to give this season 2 a chance ?

Yup, also love Veer already and he will get his girl at the end too πŸ˜†
Inn already excited for new season..
silsila mein love ka bharosa nahi. aaj ek se kal dusare se πŸ˜†
exactly i said same thing after watching the segments few days ago veer is so much like ishaan calm composed and loves mishti a lot i can see why mishti choose veer as life partner because he is exactly like her popsy every girl wants a partner like her dad as they say a father is daughters first love 
will watch season 2 for mishveer πŸ˜³
Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

Yup, also love Veer already and he will get his girl at the end too πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†im happy as my mauhaan story not ending still and getting mauhaan part 2 in form of misveerπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

i love friendship love stories with understanding trust btw them most which mauhaan have . 
Originally posted by Poorabhforever

exactly i said same thing after watching the segments few days ago veer is so much like ishaan calm composed and loves mishti a lot i can see why mishti choose veer as life partner because he is exactly like her popsy every girl wants a partner like her dad as they say a father is daughters first love 

Tho phir Ruhaan kahan se agya bech mein, especially when he loves Pari?!?!

I am so over girls falling in love with a guy, just because he saves them from falling
You know they've kept on stressing in season 1 that mishty is just like Kunal...I really hope they didn't give her his cheating genes...😊...because from that promo...it looks like she has a boyfriend ..but is now making eyes for another πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Poorabhforever

o grt .. ! will watch it for misveer😳
teju is my fav too

veer mishti story will be like besties with unknown love i feel which I truly adore 

Mishti is already so comfortable with veer ,they looking like besties already who r engaged too πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Indira1211

You know they've kept on stressing in season 1 that mishty is just like Kunal...I really hope they didn't give her his cheating genes...😊...because from that promo...it looks like she has a boyfriend ..but is now making eyes for another πŸ˜†

no dear . its gajra way to show !πŸ˜†

mishti will be strong character as per teju said .

mishti bonding with veer is like besties and she is already engaged so yes she will control herself later .πŸ˜†