Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

Tho phir Ruhaan kahan se agya bech mein, especially when he loves Pari?!?!

I am so over girls falling in love with a guy, just because he saves them from falling

attraction hoga ruhaan se mishti ko but she will try to make her engagement work and will emerge as winner hopefully 
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tho phir Ruhaan kahan se agya bech mein, especially when he loves Pari?!?!

I am so over girls falling in love with a guy, just because he saves them from falling

he is for pari ! 
kunal is casted opposite aneri not teju !
he and pari already have purana rishta according to promo 😆😳
but i hope this pari will be good and not like nandini 

im gonna to ship two ships at this time maybe. i love both aneri and teju !😳

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

attraction hoga ruhaan se mishti ko but she will try to make her engagement work and will emerge as winner hopefully 

ya frdhip love story it will be btw 4

pari veer ka angle nahin hoga im sure thank god 😆
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

he is for pari ! 
kunal is casted opposite aneri not teju !
he and pari already have purana rishta according to promo 😆😳
but i hope this pari will be good and not like nandini 

im gonna to ship two ships at this time maybe. i love both aneri and teju !😳

No, I know, but she starts getting feelings for Ruhaan, Mishti does. This is confirmed, you all know that right?

I don't think anything will come out of those feelings, but it was already confirmed in the news.

Mishti will develop feelings for Ruhaan, Pari will too, Ruhaan will love Pari back.
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

You know they've kept on stressing in season 1 that mishty is just like Kunal...I really hope they didn't give her his cheating genes...😊...because from that promo...it looks like she has a boyfriend ..but is now making eyes for another 😆

Yup that is the actual story, that Mishti is engaged to Veer but falls for Ruhaan.

And Ruhaan and Pari love one another.

Obviously at the end, Mishti will end up with Veer, but how she fights her feelings will be the story - it will be like exactly what we are seeing now in Silsila, Mauli fighting feelings for Kunal to Mauli falling in love with Ishaan. 

No, I know, but she starts getting feelings for Ruhaan, Mishti does. This is confirmed, you all know that right?

I don't think anything will come out of those feelings, but it was already confirmed in the news.

Mishti will develop feelings for Ruhaan, Pari will too, Ruhaan will love Pari back.

yaa this is what news articles telling 
and promo montage is clear ruhaan standing turning to pari . 

Chika_pika_rika thumbnail
Dil kiska dega saath- purane rishte ye naye juzbaat😲. Are the makers hinting towards an affair between Mishti and ruhaan. Coz Mishti and veer are in a relationship and looks like pari and ruhaan were in a "purana rishta"
Hope they both choose their particular relationships and not juzbaat crap🤢
vardhinirosid thumbnail
And ha Rohan looks some wat like ishan...bt if his character is like ishan ..n Kunal charcter will b like Kunal Malhotra..I vl support Rohan only . Bt bt bt I really don't want to c butchering Kunal Jai sing charcter...I don't wanna hate him in my rarest dreams ..fan of him from ib..I want 4 charcterd to b best..I vl start ship all..like I did fr shivomru😳

how much cute this jodi 😳❤️
Ashiprat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the promo gave me the same vibes veer is ishaan ,mishti is in same place as mauli post leap .
mishti falls in love with ruhaan who is in love with pari . half sisters falling for same guy 
after watching season 1 till leap .and some post leap . and last week . the story line ,characters 
i am not interested in season2  not watching it .