Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

It's funny both marriages aren't complete and valid. Both aren't legal wives yet. Anu can run away and try his luck over with a third girl with complete marriage πŸ˜†

going by how the makers are trying to replicate last season, I am now sure we will get that too πŸ˜†
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shan2430

This is a rude shock...I just casually peeped into the forum.

Gals...Pls understand this is complete mockery of marriage and utter disregard of customs..If you don't believe in marriage? Fine..U believe in live-ins? Fine...Ur choice. 

But what is this shit half marriage and that too openly? 
No sindoor but still marriage customs done? So ...What is this supposed to mean? No idea ...Are they challenging the constitutionality of marriage here??  

To hell with their hot con...

There is a limit to the new lows you can go to. 

I hope these ppl get sued.!!..Freedom comes with responsibility and you can't feed such shit to audience in the name of creative freedom and mock  thevery essence ofrelationships. that has bound ppl in society .  

Everyone are saying it's mockery only but it's not about KZK, every damn show mocks marriage system these days. This show is just doing mockery with half rituals you have to see other shows where whole concept of marriage is made mockery with a man forcefully/emotionally blackmail woman and get into this marriage and bind her into this.

The core of marriage system is consent of both parties that itself get mocked , it's not the first time and it will never be last πŸ˜†
Edited by abhiya_12 - 5 years ago
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It depends on places and cultures , for us there's no pheres we have some saptapadhi and for us mangalsutra and sindoor are most important. Shaadi will be considered as valid if they perform only these 2 in front of a witness

Perhaps, I don't know πŸ˜Š I am not saying this. Just paraphrased what I read in a legal website πŸ˜³
Parth was shocked to know that Anurag 1.0 did 4 marriages ...
Anurag 2.0 did 2 half marriages...

Ohh Shittt... Partho you got ROYALLY TROLLED ...🀣
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's funny both marriages aren't complete and valid. Both aren't legal wives yet. Anu can run away and try his luck over with a third girl with complete marriage πŸ˜†

i m toh saying  from the start of track 
haridwar bhejo anu ko🀣
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Is that for free? I tried express VPN but stopped using it once the one week free trial period was over. I don't want to waste my hard earned money for watching KZK. πŸ˜†

200% free.
 U only subscribe when u want VIP  for fast internet blah blah I tried n got scammedπŸ˜•
mp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Parth was shocked to know that Anurag 1.0 did 4 marriages ...

Anurag 2.0 did 2 half marriages...

Ohh Shittt... Partho you got ROYALLY TROLLED ... 🀣

😭
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what they really want to show us  
mere ko sach me samjh nahi aa raha hai
mera dil bol raha hai positive rah  but dimmag bolta hai  its EK shows
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RollingStones

See...it was Hot , but probably I expected more considering how Parica is ...πŸ˜†

So it was not of that level...

Acha... I think the actors themselves are confused about what is happening in the show. Parth looked unhappy about the track in that sambhar-dosa segment. Not surprised if they have not given their 100 percent to the scene.
Sutapasima thumbnail

So Anurag is going to become Choubey house ghar Jamayi ??  Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago