KZK2 LIVE UPDATE/Episode Discussions 01 Mar

Posted: 5 years ago

Pre in hospital as she recollects Anu Pre romance in jungle hut ..

In lamhonke daaman mein ...plays in BG 
Anu Pre hot CON scene in hut ...
Pre says this is wrong moves away ... Anu says nothing is wrong because they were getting married in 7 days ..
Anu kisses Pre (camera angle kiss )*2-3 times 

Anu disrobes Pre ... lays  her on bed ...
Thunder lightening signify their hot passions overwhelming them ...hot con scene
Followed by Post Con sleeping together in eachother's arms 
Anu says what ever happened was pure love ... promises of marriage in 7 days ...

At BB Moh tries to ask why could he not do this .. Anu says he was unable to do this .
Moh says prestige ... society .. two families will be insulted 

Anu says he was shaking when he put Varmala on Kom ..his hand was shaking when he was about to put sindoor ...did his mom not notice all this ?? 
Moh says he had to do this 
Anunsays she was bothered about every one else ... but what about him .. ?? His love ?? His feelings ?? His promises ??
Moh is trying to persuade Anu ...

Anupam is very happy that Anu could not go against his Own  heart ..how could he when he loved another ??
He decides to talk to Pre n give her good news ...
He tries to tell Nivi that love was stringer than status society money etc 

Choubey lashes out at  Nivi for her brother's harkat and threatens of dire consequences on their family ...their business etc .

Anu tells Mohini that what ever he had uttered to Pre n said about Pre that day were all lies ... he could not do sindoor ki kasam to Komo as he had already given this kasam to some one else .. he had taken sindoor in his hand n promised her that he will soon fill her maang ..
Mohini guesses PRERNA !! Anu nods in formation 
He says .he tried to make Pre hate him ..he succeeded ... he tried to move on ..but he failed as his heart did not agree with him
His heart was saying something else ... 
he wanted to go with his heart he tells shocked Moh 

Nivi comes running n informs how Choubey was furious ... how he felt insulted ...dire consequences    etc 
Anu says he will reply Choubey as this situation happened because of him 
Moh asks him to face his mom first ...

At mandap Mish taunts upset n shocked Komo ... ditched at mandap ...
Anu was going to return in few mins she assures with fake ness .. so what could they call didu's situation ?? Tooti shaadi ?? Ya phir adhuri  shaadi ??

Mish n Komo taunt eachother back ... 
both regret they were eachother's sisters 
Mish says it was karma which always comes back .
Komo retorts angrily ... it was better Pre was her Sautan rather than Mish ..orders her out ... 

Moh trying to emotionally BM Anu ..
.. Mish ..then Komo .. now Pre !! 
She asks To complete his wedding to Komo ..
Anu says he had promised another girl .. he could not give the same to another girl ..
He could not marry Komo 
Moh n Nivi persuade Anu 

At hospital Pre is weeping holding her tummy ..she learnt this when Anu broken off with her ... broken his promises ..she weeps ... 

At BB Anu agrees to marry Nivi n Moh ..he will marry Kom but he can not put sindoor on her ... he refuses point blank ... says sorry .. 

Komo calls MOH "mom "
Asks about Anu ... She learns that Anu was unable to perform Rasam of sindoor 
Komo says this was small thing ..she will take care ... 
get Anu to  mandap she will handle rest ...
Komo declares Anu will not fill Komo's maang ... 
she asks him to reveal his reason ... 

Precap for Monday 
At hospital lady Doc ask Pre ...who is sitting on hosp bed ... to give the number of her husband they would ring him up n call him here .. teary eyed Pre says he will not come .

At Mandap Anu Puts MS on Komo as Pandit advises ...

At hosp Pre gets some bad feelings of premonition 
She runs from hospital bed .. her dupatta catches fire from mata ka deepak at the Mandir .. she runs with a flaming dupatta 
The hospital staff are aghast at the sight ...they try to put out the flames 
Pre is running n reaches BB .. she faints just outside the gates 
All rush to the fainted girl...her dupatta flies n covers her face ..

Anu is siiting in a car still in his wedding dress ...he looks out n tries to see who had fallen down/what was the commotion about ...(I wonder if he notices it was Pre who had fainted there )  
( only Anu was shown in the car ..not clear if Komo was sitting next to him or if he was going to get Komo from her house after vidaayi from there 😕😕   )

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Hey girl, remember you from BP forum ..used to wait for ur daily live updates :)

where did you see that HOT con scene?? is it a promo or are you talking about that waist romance?
Originally posted by vandana21

Hey girl, remember you from BP forum ..used to wait for ur daily live updates :)

where did you see that HOT con scene?? is it a promo or are you talking about that waist romance?

Darling episode is out on hotstar ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† hot con scene is truly hot. Didn't expect to wake up to this today. Early morning hormonal rage ðŸ¤£

Prerna feel down twice now... God please show me miscarriage..
"Waist romance" ðŸ¤£ the reason why pre is preggo now🤣
Thank god komo thought sindoor is a "small thing" otherwise...
Ekta ruined her show... She knows very well that if confession and consummation happens then audience hardly continue to watch it.. That's why it's always delayed on ITV.. but here after 100 episode everything is done.. ðŸ˜• 
So Komo will have no sindoor marriage, I don't know about Bengalis but sindoor ritual is our top one without it marriage is half done and not complete. So he did 2 half marriages Mubarak hoo Anurag Basu 😆

Thanks for letting me know!! I'll save watching that for tomorrow - it's way past my bedtime now and if I watch now I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep :)

Originally posted by writ_in_water

Darling episode is out on hotstar  😆😆 hot con scene is truly hot. Didn't expect to wake up to this today. Early morning hormonal rage ðŸ¤£

For those interested in the validity of Hindu marriages the hindu marriage act specifies that  for a marriage to be considered valid it should be done according to "shastric rites" and rituals, the most important of them being phere and kanyadaan. A crucial aspect of proving validity of marriage are witnesses. 

Got from a legal website. What all this Kzk is making me read!