KZK2 LIVE UPDATE/Episode Discussions 01 Mar - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Khayalonmein...khayalonmein... 🀣

🀣
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RollingStones

It's not worth time ...trust meπŸ˜†

Salad Lollipop dena tha toh Dhaasu wala Dete , yeh kyaa Bawasir de Diyaa...πŸ₯±

I read in the updates that the first 5 mins was hot πŸ˜† Thought I will just watch that bit and skip the rest
So the con scene was bad?
Waist bhi I have stopped expecting anything from this show. I just want to analyse how Parica did the con scene πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
shan2430 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a rude shock...I just casually peeped into the forum.
Gals...Pls understand this is complete mockery of marriage and utter disregard of customs..If you don't believe in marriage? Fine..U believe in live-ins? Fine...Ur choice. 

But what is this shit half marriage and that too openly? 
No sindoor but still marriage customs done? So ...What is this supposed to mean? No idea ...Are they challenging the constitutionality of marriage here??  

To hell with their hot con...

There is a limit to the new lows you can go to. 

I hope these ppl get sued.!!..Freedom comes with responsibility and you can't feed such shit to audience in the name of creative freedom and mock  thevery essence ofrelationships. that has bound ppl in society .  
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

She loves her jewelry, make up , fake status more than her son 

hence prooved today😑
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
It's funny both marriages aren't complete and valid. Both aren't legal wives yet. Anu can run away and try his luck over with a third girl with complete marriage πŸ˜†
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ha I heard about it too that for Bengalis too sindoor is most important , you guys actually have this sindoor khela ritual/function too right?? 

Komo being Bengali taking no sindoor a small thing. This woman is seriously dumb

@bold- komo is Bengali but behave like a foreigner.whats y shes dumbπŸ‘πŸ‘
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

I also live outside India but I can still access hotstar by using Vpn master

Is that for free? I tried express VPN but stopped using it once the one week free trial period was over. I don't want to waste my hard earned money for watching KZK. πŸ˜†
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

in bengali  sindoor is most imp thing 
abhiya 
now toh im sure anu doing this on some mission 
this guy cant be this fool  πŸ˜†

He just has sparks of intelligence, depending on the same of the writer.πŸ˜† Remember our frustration about  his attempts to expose Naveen and jaan  in the hotelπŸ˜†
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's funny both marriages aren't complete and valid. Both aren't legal wives yet. Anu can run away and try his luck over with a third girl with complete marriage πŸ˜†

🀣 

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I read in the updates that the first 5 mins was hot πŸ˜† Thought I will just watch that bit and skip the rest
So the con scene was bad?
Waist bhi I have stopped expecting anything from this show. I just want to analyse how Parica did the con scene πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

See...it was Hot , but probably I expected more considering how Parica is ...πŸ˜†

So it was not of that level...