Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
🀣. Loved for its freshness but not getting the numbers? 🀣 people who write articles don't think. πŸ˜†. This is HS type writing πŸ˜† yeh toh Dhinku Minku ki kahani lagti hai. Frashness ke naam be barbadi and delusionals ka lowe. πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: soapsuds

🀣. Loved for its freshness but not getting the numbers? 🀣 people who write articles don't think. πŸ˜†. This is HS type writing πŸ˜† yeh toh Dhinku Minku ki kahani lagti hai. Frashness ke naam be barbadi and delusionals ka lowe. πŸ˜†

Frashness Ne hi sabki jaan jhokhim main daaali hui hai aaj kalπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
soapsuds thumbnail
If anyone had any doubts ab NM himself has posted that it's the last week of filming on IB.
I am happy to have him out of this. Finally. Onto better things for both of them. NM and SC. Whatever those maybe. Fingers crossed. Edited by soapsuds - 5 years ago
Nm's Goodbye Message to IB

no individual mentions which i guess works to avoid any further controversy but i do  find this rather sweet and sane. i do like him actually posting an actual Pic of shivaay Which gave him the stardom and also he did gave it his all so yeah. it honestly made me so happy that it is shivaay and not dhinku that idec about anything else. i liek the fact that there is little mention of dhinku and the emphasis on  750 + rather than last 50 warna he could've just made a specific post from dhinku's POV too.

also i do liek the fact that he accepted graciously here that they have failed too many times HHAHH i will take it as his subtle hint at stupid dhinku and leap rather than anything else. but yeah nice note

p.s and ywah when he talks about entire crew i.e the original Crew for me since whatever we have now doesn't exist for me and i firmly beleive that is what is meant here too 

all the best NM for your future Just happy youa re out of this bullshit . go on a vacation chill and bahah come back as bajaj ab ho sakta hai yeh aram se hahahah j/k
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago
Omg KZK main SR start kaise hua 🀒
Jungle main bhagte huye from navin  they went to the hut wahan prerna ji ki waise pe kharoch aa gayi and lame onurag sucked it like a creep/vampire  and not only that looked in the mirror in front a sehmi/feelz leti prerna ji while he did the vampire  job on her waist  yuck yuck yuck. Such sleazynesss i can't..

This gotta  be the worst initiation of SR in tv  the way he just went wait and went straight for her waist and then looked in the mirror ek dum hawas ke pujari looks and ughhh

edit: too lazy to Download and take proper SS so took photos main akeli kyon sahoon yeh 

but i mean WTH man?? and they played in lamhon ke daman main the standard SR song πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

no individual mentions which i guess works to avoid any further controversy but i do find this rather sweet and sane. i do like him actually posting an actual Pic of shivaay Which gave him the stardom and also he did gave it his all so yeah. it honestly made me so happy that it is shivaay and not dhinku that idec about anything else. i liek the fact that there is little mention of dhinku and the emphasis on 750 + rather than last 50 warna he could've just made a specific post from dhinku's POV too.[/DIV]

also i do liek the fact that he accepted graciously here that they have failed too many times HHAHH i will take it as his subtle hint at stupid dhinku and leap rather than anything else. but yeah nice note

p.s and ywah when he talks about entire crew i.e the original Crew for me since whatever we have now doesn't exist for me and i firmly beleive that is what is meant here too

all the best NM for your future Just happy youa re out of this bullshit . go on a vacation chill and bahah come back as bajaj ab ho sakta hai yeh aram se hahahah j/k

[/DIV]

Individual mentions of the OG cast he did in his goodbye letter to Shivaay.
Ab koi hai nahin worth mentioning. At least now he can cherish Shivaay and Shivika thoda openly. Instead of having to keep quiet. Jo bhi hai I am glad this is over and done with. And he recognises and knows it failed. He really needs a long vacation now. Because no matter how things went down he has genuinely worked hard on this for 3 years. And he looks exhausted. Time for recharge and rejuvenation. Only best wishes for the future for both of them. They aced Shivika like no one else could have and I will always cherish that.
I hope fandom also can heal now. By and large. Although kuch log will always cling onto the bitterness and their conspiracy theories. But for most I hope the ending of DIB helps heal some wounds. And people can reclaim and cherish a show that they loved and a couple that retained their shine and magic through everything. #ShivikaForever
soapsuds thumbnail
Ewww ye kya tha? 🀒

Seeing all this makes Shivika look all the more classy.

Ewww ye kya tha? 🀒

Seeing all this makes Shivika look all the more classy.

it's the SR she forgot she havd had untilshe was declared pregnant today πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ No kidding she actually forgot she ahd done the deed with ONU in jungle like it totally wiped out from her head and BTW both of them were fully in their hosh . no drugs/alcohal involvedit was fully mutual with consent but she forgot πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
soapsuds thumbnail
🀣
TV shows are such crap these days.
AreYaar thumbnail

If anyone had any doubts ab NM himself has posted that it's the last week of filming on IB.
I am happy to have him out of this. Finally. Onto better things for both of them. NM and SC. Whatever those maybe. Fingers crossed.

Yes, I read that March 10th is the last day of filming...finally the end is in sight...wooohooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He better not sign up some other SP soap in desperation quickly. Go take a LONG break, dude...you need it.