Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rani7131

You are right, Akhilesh is being rude. But, he did have a point and I do agree that if Ira had told Akhilesh the truth about the reversal instead of doing the operation drama, none of this would have happened.

Akhilesh would have been a little disappointed but I think he would have understood or even helped her, and things wouldn't be this worse. Even he knows his mother's condition. Ira should have shown a little trust and by know should have known that Akhilesh is not that heartless ( the irony) to sacrifice his child.

And I'm not going to talk about the dead body thing, cause, honey this is a serial and it doesn't make sense and logic never works here. I know that by know from Ganga, Badho Bahu and Waaris serial.

This was supposed to be a light hearted serial, but they turned this into drama and instead of ending this in a happy note they are dragging this.

I'm sorry if I have offended you Milky-way or anyone by my comment. But, I'm just telling my opinion. I was also a big fan of the serial... Now I just rewatch the old episodes.

No no Rani, you didn't offend anyone here. In fact I always find your judgement very practical. πŸ˜Š
We all are of this opinion that they are just dragging the serial. Earlier, any new twist would be finished in a week or 10 days. Now they took 3 months to unravel the first knot of this tangle. 
Simply proves that they are unnecessarily dragging the storyline. 
And definitely, I think we all liked MHB becoz of its light-hearted comedy, its positivity. The cute nok-jhok between Akhira was fun as we knew that in reality they loved and cared for each other. 
But now, their fights are not any innocent nok-jhok. It is full of negativity and visceral hate, with a feeling to ruin the other person.

I'm sorry to say, but I never bargained for this. I never watched ANY other TV serial... ever, simply becoz of the illogical and exaggerated melodrama. MHB was different. Unfortunately, it too has fallen into the trap.

Time to say goodbye, I think... 
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The story and script must have been written by a feminist, to have reduced Akhilesh to a total imbecile.  He is surrounded by clever or cunning women, and even his daughter can rationale the situation better than him.
I am watching the show for the purpose of a romance between Akhilesh and Ira.  But can't see that happening too soon.  There is too much of vile and visceral hatred at the moment.
Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: serena007

The story and script must have been written by a feminist, to have reduced Akhilesh to a total imbecile.  He is surrounded by clever or cunning women, and even his daughter can rationale the situation better than him.

I am watching the show for the purpose of a romance between Akhilesh and Ira.  But can't see that happening too soon.  There is too much of vile and visceral hatred at the moment.

Would a real feminist show the ladies in such poor light? 

Ira is a qualified, gold-medal winner medical student, yet she is shown to be not even able to complete her final internship and earn a doctor's degree. Why are the situations created in such a way that the females remain powerless, helpless, less financially secure than the men.? Just like Akhilesh becomes a billionaire, can't Ira too be shown to have become a successful doctor after leap.

I agree with you completely that Akhilesh is so short-sighted that even Mishri can rationale the situation better than him. But in every TV serial you will see men like Akhilesh who are the Lord and master of educated, competent women like Ira, reducing them to a mere doormat. 

Nowadays, our movies have started showing much more progressive & practical views. Film heroines today are shown as liberated women who are valued and respected.
When will our serials change this wife-bashing mindset...? 
Scorpionn thumbnail
Still they manage to add some Akhira moments 
like those 3 song sequences on zoobi doobi, ek ladaki ko dekha toh, tuzse he raabata, 
& that scene when kunika sedated Akhilesh & instead of her ira landed their in time & they hugged each other on bed, & then they got locked in a morgue, Akhilesh falls Ill because of low temperature ira again protects him from cold by hugging him & then he sleeps on her lap then that scene when Akhilesh starts vomiting blood that time also ira was there... 
The makers knows that they have to create such Akhira moments because Akhira is the main highlight of The show... If they didn't show this then seriously people will lost interest 
Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpionn

Still they manage to add some Akhira moments 

like those 3 song sequences on zoobi doobi, ek ladaki ko dekha toh, tuzse he raabata, 
& that scene when kunika sedated Akhilesh & instead of her ira landed their in time & they hugged each other on bed, & then they got locked in a morgue, Akhilesh falls Ill because of low temperature ira again protects him from cold by hugging him & then he sleeps on her lap then that scene when Akhilesh starts vomiting blood that time also ira was there... 
The makers knows that they have to create such Akhira moments because Akhira is the main highlight of The show... If they didn't show this then seriously people will lost interest 

Of course. Nobody is watching the show to see Kunika's antics or Pushpa-Devina fights. These scenes are in fact totally unwanted.

We only want Akhira. And their sweet moments with Mishri and also Vansh. 

Remember the late night drive Akhi, Ira (Bahadur), Mishri, Vansh... like a nice happy family. 
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Akhilesh is becoming more rational and a blossoming of romance is underway.  I enjoyed Thursday's episode about Mishri and the school principal.  
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yes & after getting admission when mishri was outside with ira, Akhilesh was looking at both of them very happily... & he he told pushpa that mishri gets admission because of ira & because of the honesty & morals teached by ira to her & kunika was teaching her to do cheating in exam... He took iras side for the first time... & he also invited her for holika dehen for the sake of mishri... He is changing a little bit... & I also like that scene when ira takes his side infront of the principal who called Akhilesh undergraduate... ...
Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: serena007

Akhilesh is becoming more rational and a blossoming of romance is underway.  I enjoyed Thursday's episode about Mishri and the school principal.  

For the first time in a long time, there was a hint of the long lost Akhira romance brewing again. 
😳

After a long long time, a song was picturised on Akhira when they are actually together and not dreaming or imagining. And once again... the speaking eyes of Akhilesh seemed to be actually uttering every word of the song... Tere Bin Nai Lagda Dil Mera Dholna ... 
😊

Last 2 episodes... The school admission and Akhi calling Ira from picnic AND yes, Akhi taking Ira's side before Pushpa... Absolutely killing.

Scorpionn thumbnail
Yeah & the way they had an eye lock in school when they went to give a goodbye kissi to mishri & mishri moves backward...they had eyelock in front of all then Akhilesh starts feeling shy... & when mishri was with ira in corridor.. He was looking at them happily... Then ira looks at him then suddenly he looks somewhere else... & he took iras side, calls her for holi... 
Yeah...our  Akhilesh is coming back 
Scorpionn thumbnail
I liked that scene from yesterday's episode so much when Akhilesh tells to mishri that tree is like a father actually tree is a father & fruits are his kids then immediately mishri said yes & soil is mother of fruits because you can't have fruits without soil & tree can't become father without soil 
At that time Akhilesh takes a big pause & calls ira it looks like somewhere inside he is realising that mishri needs love of him & ira both... 
And when ira recives his call she asks him ab meine kya kiya??  He said Maine aisa kab kaha??? I like that scene also😊😊