Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah guys you have heard it right!!After watching today's episode i have nothing to say about him.The person who tried to save him from getting frozen while not caring about her own,what kind of tag does she get from that jerk is "A Harmful Girl"!!I mean seriously what crap🤢..The girl who helped you,for whom he is alive,he does not even for once bother to ask about her well being👏,atleast for the sake of humanity he should have asked about her health despite their bitter relation..I no more want Ira to be with him,he should cry cry and cry just like ira did with no fault of hers..I want him to repent so so hard😡 including puspha for whatever she has said today🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionn thumbnail
Yes Akhilesh have to cry just like ira is crying these days.. Not only Akhilesh but pushpa also have to cry 
& today I watched an onset video where pushpa gets to know that mishri is Akhileshs daughter & she calls him to tell this good news but b4 hearing this news he starts vomiting blood & ira shouts loudly me Akhilesh ko chod k kahi nahi jaungi... & everyone gets to know that ira is bahadur 
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpionn

Yes Akhilesh have to cry just like ira is crying these days.. Not only Akhilesh but pushpa also have to cry 

& today I watched an onset video where pushpa gets to know that mishri is Akhileshs daughter & she calls him to tell this good news but b4 hearing this news he starts vomiting blood & ira shouts loudly me Akhilesh ko chod k kahi nahi jaungi... & everyone gets to know that ira is bahadur 

I dont know what was the need for ira to cry for that jerk...He clearly does not deserve her!!He didnt even flinch when he heard the news of her supposed death and here she is crying buckets for him😡..Akhilesh was such a sweet and caring guy before but now his character is being ruined completely!!He should have strong redemption before reuniting with ira otherwise ira can live with mishri alone just like the way she used to live🥱
Scorpionn thumbnail
Before leap Akhilesh was an ideal husband.. He was so caring, sweet & he did many things for ira, whenever she was in any problem he was there but after leap he became so  rude, 
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smithhh

Yeah guys you have heard it right!!After watching today's episode i have nothing to say about him.The person who tried to save him from getting frozen while not caring about her own,what kind of tag does she get from that jerk is "A Harmful Girl"!!I mean seriously what crap 🤢..The girl who helped you,for whom he is alive,he does not even for once bother to ask about her well being👏,atleast for the sake of humanity he should have asked about her health despite their bitter relation..I no more want Ira to be with him,he should cry cry and cry just like ira did with no fault of hers..I want him to repent so so hard😡 including puspha for whatever she has said today🤢

I know it's natural to feel agitated at Akhilesh's behaviour. The makers have gone a bit too far in showing a character-transformation in him. A person does become hardened by circumstances. But Akhilesh has become more like a villain, full of bitterness and gall. 

He just cannot let go of any opportunity to say utterly inappropriate words to Ira and anyone connected to her. And she just listens to his bitter words, digesting all the venom with a straight face and tearful eyes. 

But this after all, is a tried and tested formula in Indian cinema and TV. The heroine Has to be the target of every type of misfortune, hatred, hardship and endless greif. And this makes her appear all the more Vulnerable, the typical picture of 'Abala Nari' that is pasted in our Indian psyche for centuries. 

However loud we cry about equality of women, dignity to women, the fact remains that it will always be a WIFE or a DAUGHTER who will be branded "Hanikarak" while the husbands are always "Perfect PATI". 

So, it is not only the writers and producers who are pushing regressive ideas and stereotyping of women even in this day and age, it is also us, the audience in general who lap up such ideas, who are at fault. 

Scorpionn thumbnail
Agree with you milky way 
We just want our old Akhilesh back & want to see Akhira Milan very soon 
Now we can eagerly wait for Akhira Milan because as per onset video now pushpa knows that mishri is daughter of Akhilesh & ira is bahadur & pushpa wants to give this good news to him  but kahani me ek aur twist suddenly Akhilesh starts vomiting blood 😭
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys, I am tempted to visit this "Inhuman Akhilesh" thread again as I feel time and again Akhilesh just lives up to this tag.
Now that the entire truth is out, instead of empathysing with Ira and thinking in her perspective, Akhilesh is just thinking of all the hurt and harm that he has suffered at the behest of Ira. 

Not for once does he consider her dilemma or put himself in her shoes and realise the insecurities and fears of a mother regarding her child. Instead, he is selfishly thinking of his own loss, his being kept in the dark regarding his daughter.

Can someone please ask Akhilesh, the prodigal husband, why he didn't even try to search for his dead wife's body, or why on coming to know that Ira is alive, didn't even inform her father and brother who have the first right to know.

Now that he knows that Ira was pregnant when he pushed her out of his life, instead of feeling remorse, he wants to make her suffer more by snatching away Mishri's custody from her... forcefully.

I think now the story must show something sensible instead of this Male Chauvinistic attitude.. 
Scorpionn thumbnail
But Akhileshs some  points was right in today's episode... & those points are
He said "me apne bache ko baba ke hawale kar dunga ye soch bhi kaise liya??  Kya tumhe muzpar vishwas nahi he?  Me apni jaan de deta pr bache ko baba K hawale nahi karata... 
Tumne zut bola amma ki sehet k chinta k liye manata hu, pr ye baat muzse kyun chupayi??  
Har rishta vishwas pe tikata he..kya tumhe muzpe vishwas nahi tha? 
Aur jab monu ban K wo reh rahi thi tab mishri ne bahot zut Bola...tum Ek bachee ko zut bolana sikha rahi Thi???
These 4 points was 100% correct in today episode 
Edited by Scorpionn - 5 years ago
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Guys, I am tempted to visit this "Inhuman Akhilesh" thread again as I feel time and again Akhilesh just lives up to this tag.

Now that the entire truth is out, instead of empathysing with Ira and thinking in her perspective, Akhilesh is just thinking of all the hurt and harm that he has suffered at the behest of Ira. 

Not for once does he consider her dilemma or put himself in her shoes and realise the insecurities and fears of a mother regarding her child. Instead, he is selfishly thinking of his own loss, his being kept in the dark regarding his daughter.

Can someone please ask Akhilesh, the prodigal husband, why he didn't even try to search for his dead wife's body, or why on coming to know that Ira is alive, didn't even inform her father and brother who have the first right to know.

Now that he knows that Ira was pregnant when he pushed her out of his life, instead of feeling remorse, he wants to make her suffer more by snatching away Mishri's custody from her... forcefully.

I think now the story must show something sensible instead of this Male Chauvinistic attitude.. 

You are right, Akhilesh is being rude. But, he did have a point and I do agree that if Ira had told Akhilesh the truth about the reversal instead of doing the operation drama, none of this would have happened.

Akhilesh would have been a little disappointed but I think he would have understood or even helped her, and things wouldn't be this worse. Even he knows his mother's condition. Ira should have shown a little trust and by know should have known that Akhilesh is not that heartless ( the irony) to sacrifice his child.

And I'm not going to talk about the dead body thing, cause, honey this is a serial and it doesn't make sense and logic never works here. I know that by know from Ganga, Badho Bahu and Waaris serial.

This was supposed to be a light hearted serial, but they turned this into drama and instead of ending this in a happy note they are dragging this.

I'm sorry if I have offended you Milky-way or anyone by my comment. But, I'm just telling my opinion. I was also a big fan of the serial... Now I just rewatch the old episodes.
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sometimes I wonder, When they got that microphone the baba was using to hypnotise Chandu, why didn't they took it to the police? Why didnt they tried to expose the Baba? And get him arrested? 😕 Edited by rani7131 - 5 years ago