Frequent Posters

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

wow...

but why his portal calling the film 'losing' 

what nonsense... 

should we believe him or koimoi : ðŸ˜• 

Anyway Manikarnika has been declared a success by most portals, electronic and digital so KOIMOI can go to hell
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

I'm really thrilled that she's considering trilogy of woman warriors.

I really want Jijabai to be the next in the series. Of course, acted and directed by her. â­ïļ

Let's see what she brings up next i can't wait for it â­ïļðŸ‘ but we r not gonna see it until atleast 2021 or 2022 that would be a long wait
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mannikarnikaa

^prepare for the dragon to spit the fire ... remember what she said about exposing Bollywood... she'll do that ðŸ˜‰

and no1 calls out the Indian Media...they r asking her every shit possible except the success of such an important film...u can even see her team interrupting the reporters in some videos to ask questions but they refused..if i were kangana i would have said straight NO

👎🏞

Dragon can spit all the fire he wants. Kangana is the Oxygen that he thrives upon. ðŸ˜†

You can see how media is biased. Had Kangana uttered the same words Ranbir did, you can only imagine the pages on IF! ðŸ˜†

Nevertheless, she should stop responding to old as hills KJo/Duggu questions. It's too 2017! 
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

Dragon can spit all the fire he wants. Kangana is the Oxygen that he thrives upon. ðŸ˜†

You can see how media is biased. Had Kangana uttered the same words Ranbir did, you can only imagine the pages on IF! ðŸ˜†

Nevertheless, she should stop responding to old as hills KJo/Duggu questions. It's too 2017! 

i meant..kangana is the dragon..😉.and she'll spit fire as she already taken an oath to expose bollywood that they ganged up against her...

Ranbir is a quite guy, even though kangana is right abt him, i am also a fan of his craft...he will not spell trouble for her like johars n roshans lol

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

she's outspoken and she's always been like that she will never keep quiet i know LOL

again here...at this conclave event that anchor butchered the entire conversation. Again not even a single time he asked about manikarnika...u know he had been chasing kangana during the making of the film ONLY to invite to this event and ask this garbage..only if Kangana could understand that the indian media is running a propoganda against her...they r trying their best to turn the public against her by putting up sensational statements n headlines
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

she's outspoken and she's always been like that she will never keep quiet i know LOL

again here...at this conclave event that anchor butchered the entire conversation. Again not even a single time he asked about manikarnika...u know he had been chasing kangana during the making of the film ONLY to invite to this event and ask this garbage..only if Kangana could understand that the indian media is running a propoganda against her...they r trying their best to turn the public against her by putting up sensational statements n headlines

The irony... chase her to ask stupid questions. ðŸĨą

She should have called the journo out ... she did that towards the end but must have been at the very first question... something like "You chased me to only ask THIS??"  ðŸ˜‰
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i agree on this...

i have noticed this many point that every time kangana utters a word, the media tries full effort to turn it against her...

even if she's making a valid point, the media uses it as an attack on the other person. 

Kangana is used to it now...and since she's so outspoken she has never used PR like others. 

but she needs to get the chameleon colours of Media...arey baba its so difficult for people to digest a woman's success...esp if its rags to riches...they will do everything to put her in bad light
RheaSingh thumbnail

FINALLY...

the haters can rest in peace now ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
RheaSingh thumbnail

i meant..kangana is the dragon..😉.and she'll spit fire as she already taken an oath to expose bollywood that they ganged up against her...

Ranbir is a quite guy, even though kangana is right abt him, i am also a fan of his craft...he will not spell trouble for her like johars n roshans lol

hey even I like Ranbir too - but only ONSCREEN..he sounds like a complete douchebag...a

and Kangana is absolutely spot on about his statement for his 'privileged life'

But again this is coming from her only because of our mahaan media, if u have checked out the tweets yesterday some reporter was bashing her of making them wait outside her basement...

i think this is how they take their revenge by asking such nasty stuff ðŸĪŠ 

RheaSingh thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iizPQGR8wyE[/YOUTUBE]

OMMG...ðŸ˜ē

look at the start of the video, a reporter literary complaining...MADAM KITNI DER SE KHADE HAIN...now what did he think...she should compensate him with offering drinks, snacks or dinner ðŸĪĢ 

way to go QUEEN...itne bakwaas media ko wait hi karana chahiye ðŸ‘ i would have been more cruel had i been in place of her ðŸ˜ˆ