Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ultimate_Shadow

Hey people ! I am finally here...

and I have some good news to share with you all...

check out this tweet :) 

wow ...this is supppeeerrbbb news ⭐️

even i suggested this earlier that there are a lot of stories of women warriors from India that needs to be told, and only Kangana would obviously do it as she would go for extremely strong feminist roles ⭐️
RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

This sounds better than her too early biopic. 

you know what i feel,

like she said that some of her statements given are based on instincts, they are instinctive and thus she does not carry them forward, like those thoughts could disappear with time..

i feel the same about this biopic thing too, she did announce it but she would not be interested in making it right now, and who knows if she could drop the idea later on as well...

the triology of women warriors should happen first ⭐️
RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannikarnikaa

i don't think Kangana was upset with her...otherwise she would have been vocal abt it 

hmm may be, even i would not overthink on this matter either there was a lot of chaos already that went into making into this movie
RheaSingh thumbnail
i saw the film has taken creative liberties into making manikarnika and that's fine...
but u know...

taking these 'hot' and 'droolworthy' actors is too much of creative liberties😆 ❤️

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQRennmtLzc[/YOUTUBE]

YT Queen ⭐️.  She saved this IV candidly. 

The interviewer was unprepared and kept going back to silly controversial questions. Disappointed. 👎🏼

This is full IV and I personally thought she was on point (although she could do away with the name calling and instead replace it with "Some actors bla bla..."). Glad to see her so happy. She looked so gorgeous ❤️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iizPQGR8wyE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ImagineMe - 5 years ago
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^prepare for the dragon to spit the fire ... remember what she said about exposing Bollywood... she'll do that 😉
and no1 calls out the Indian Media...they r asking her every shit possible except the success of such an important film...u can even see her team interrupting the reporters in some videos to ask questions but they refused..if i were kangana i would have said straight NO

👎🏼
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
😆😆😆

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

i saw the film has taken creative liberties into making manikarnika and that's fine...

but u know...

taking these 'hot' and 'droolworthy' actors is too much of creative liberties😆 ❤️

hehehehehehehehehe 😆😆
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

wow ...this is supppeeerrbbb news ⭐️

even i suggested this earlier that there are a lot of stories of women warriors from India that needs to be told, and only Kangana would obviously do it as she would go for extremely strong feminist roles ⭐️

+1

also hoping she take the director's job too as well so the production doesn't face any problems...

like most the fans on Twitter i also want Durgavati biopic to happen...that woman was FIRE... 
ImagineMe thumbnail

😳

ImagineMe thumbnail

I'm really thrilled that she's considering trilogy of woman warriors.

I really want Jijabai to be the next in the series. Of course, acted and directed by her. ⭐️