Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

They are lying on the edit floor. 😉

too bad...right

i really wanted these scenes in the film 😭

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Btw...was jisshu sengupta against kangana too?
i read a piece where he said that for him the director of the film is krish..but in jan there was an article where he called kangana a 'goddess' 

dunno what's the truth 😕
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey people ! I am finally here...
and I have some good news to share with you all...

check out this tweet :) 

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ultimate_Shadow

This sounds better than her too early biopic. 
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

i read a piece where he said that for him the director of the film is krish..but in jan there was an article where he called kangana a 'goddess' 

dunno what's the truth  😕

I would ignore all that. Media was playing the witch. 
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

I would ignore all that. Media was playing the witch. 

hey can't u ask tina and pirated_Fun to catch us with up here...the more kangana fans the more merrier ⭐️
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: springkissed

Almost didn't see this thread, Glad I got to see it before it was buried. 😆 Nice job, Imagineme! Although this film could have used more time and worked on its technical aspects, it still had lots of heart. I sound so weird saying that, but their genuine effort to capture rani laxmibai's spirit was really noticeable and something I appreciated. Plus, the framework was exactly right. Too often, movies falter in the 2nd half. Yet, in this film 2nd half shined. So, yes it was a recipe that could have been worked on and perfected more, but at the end of the day, it was a dish made with love and sincerity, so I ended up enjoying it!

And Kang, as usual, killed it as a Jhansi Ki Rani and I like the decisions she made as a director, I feel like they were the best ones under the constrained circumstances. I look forward to what she brings to the table next as a director and an actress. 😳

hey welcome here...hope u hav a grt time here 
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ultimate_Shadow

hey welcome here dear...

and i think its really a wonderful news...she's the only who's thinking seriously abt getting our women warrirors on screen...she's truly a queen 👏
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

dunno what's the truth 😕

i don't think Kangana was upset with her...otherwise she would have been vocal abt it 
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

hey glad to see u here...

i second ur thoughts...completely, i didn't want to be critical as we were already surrounded by so many dislikers on that thread...yes this film could have been much more. But I can also understand it wouldn't have been possible for them to include everything in 2-3 hours long time...there are a lot of chapters in her life that were needed to be told...most importantly the battles...even the final battle was one sided where she's shown to get defeated easily where in history we have read that she struck with a vengeance and the English had a tough time dealing with her for two days when they got defeated in first two battles, but eventually they got her on day 3. I really wanted that portion in the film..

however, having said that, I am completely satisfied with what i saw considering the controversy regarding two directors i was initiallly thinking if it doesn't become a mess hopefully that didn't happen and the movie shined...Kangana should get her 4th national award for this one for sure

it could not have been flawless anyway 😛 its tough to make that sort of amazing historical movie...

still MANI...was an amazing movie👏👏