Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Silsila is a great critically acclaimed show😆

oh ya missed that line. Koi humse puche
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It says Pari dotes on Mishti, doesn't mean they necessarily live together. Only that they are close and love one another. But they are doing that right now in S1, so it will just transition to S2, no surprise. 

Also, shouldn't Mishti be the one with commitment phobia, why is it Pari?

I guess the insecurity storyline that was planned for DD/Nandini will be played into Pari's role/character now.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The critically acclaimed show was rejected by TV viewers and the channel threw it out after 6 months only.
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

It says Pari dotes on Mishti, doesn't mean they necessarily live together. Only that they are close and love one another. But they are doing that right now in S1, so it will just transition to S2, no surprise. 

Also, shouldn't Mishti be the one with commitment phobia, why is it Pari?

I guess the insecurity storyline that was planned for DD/Nandini will be played into Pari's role/character now.

@bold: This is what I was thinking. Maybe it will be both of them. 

Also Pari has a BF so that doesn't make sense with the commitment phobia, unless she's unwilling to marry him or something. 
sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Family means Radhika or some other person will play Kunal. From the interview it seems that Mishti and Pari stay toghether which means more like a Maunal end.

I'm preparing for the worst Sabz! They all are playing with our poor hearts by giving us the pyaar nibhana shit 😆
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I feel she meant to say like how Mauli at the start of the epi even though Nandu wasn't with her she still loved her and used to involve her in every of her conversations that's why Kunal was so eager to know as to who is she because eveeytinee on their anniversary they celebrate it with Kheer in Nandini's yaad and she didn't even mention about the younger brother .So it's obvious that Pari doesn't know that Mishty has a brother ! 
Edited by dellzcreationz - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

oh ya missed that line. Koi humse puche

mujhe to sirf yahi line dikhi baaki kuch padha hi nahi🤣
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

I agree with all of this, but I had another thought, it's kind of crazy I know:

What if Kunal never gets his full memory back and never remembers that Mishti and Pari are his daughters. Then Mauli will marry Ishaan and both girls will live with IshaaLi.