Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

aneri vijan about SBRK2 BTS SEGMENT ON PG-14 updated

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

EXCLUSIVE Aneri Vajani Talks About Her Character Is Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka 2 And Life After Beyhadh!

Actor Aneri Vajani after essaying two marvelling characters in Nisha Aur Uske Cousins on Star Plus and Beyhadh on Sony Entertainment Television, took an off from television.

The talented actress had impressed the viewers with her tom boyish avatar in Nisha Aur Uske Cousins and bold and brave lawyer stints in Beyhadh. After two such amazing roles, her return on screen was awaited by her fans since long.

The wait is over now. It is a confirmed news that Aneri Vajani is returning with the second season of Viacom's most critically acclaimed show, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.

Recently in an interview she talked with us about her life post Beyhadh and also about her upcoming show Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka season 2.

Excerpts

1) Fans want to know what has Aneri Vajani been doing post Beyhadh? And what are you up to now?

Well a whole lot has happened since Beyhadh wrapped. I think I had to stop to take it all in, the success of the show included. And after a bagging a show like that, one that is out of the ordinary saas-bahu sagas, to be cast alongside some of television's strongest icons as co-stars, you just decide for yourself that what follows next has to be befitting if not better.

So between few fashion shoots, reviewing scripts, spending time with family, friends and people who matter, I have basically been chilling. And I am quite glad I did. It's given me time to prep and groom as well. In fact I've always taken a break after each of my previous shows ended. But now its back to work, ready and raving for my third innings on TV.

2) Are you doing Silsila Badallte Rishton Ka season 2?

Yes, yes and yes! There you go, you've heard it straight from me. Finally!

3)Your first reaction on bagging the project?

Reactions come in once you've read the script. And a compelling script doesn't need much convincing. Only if it grips and excites you; then you act intuitively and just go for it! Right now I feel kicked about starting shoot and look forward to put life into my new character.

4) Will you be shooting for the promo of season 2 soon? Is it on the cards?

Yes, You will hear and see more soon! I hope it excites audiences as much as it is exciting us.

5) Did you watch the previous season of the show? It was greatly critically acclaimed.

Of course! I have. While there are bound to be comparisons with the first run of the show, the second leg promises to surprise all those who followed it. This one is nothing like the first series. The script is beautifully written with some interesting twists and turns, that you will see as the show progresses. It's been made as a web series and has a younger star cast too. I am hoping that brings fresh perspective and builds connect with digitally first millennials along with the rest of our TG (Target Group).

6) Any tit bit on the character you will be essaying in the show?

SBRK2 takes a leap to the next generation and I play the character of Pari, daughter of Nandini (earlier portrayed by Drashti Dhami). She is a simple down to earth girl who holds high respect and regard for her family and dotes on her elder sister Mishti.

There's a certain spark to her personality and though grounded in values, she tends to be commitment phobic, leading her to keep her guard up and not letting anyone new into her world so easy. That's about all I'm spilling for now. You will have to tune in, to really get to know her.

Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So aneri is playing pari who loves her family and mishti. Commitment phobia is in her character 😲
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Family means Radhika or some other person will play Kunal. From the interview it seems that Mishti and Pari stay toghether which means more like a Maunal end.
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Family means Radhika or some other person will play Kunal. From the interview it seems that Mishti and Pari stay toghether which means more like a Maunal end.

Shubh shubh bolo ðŸ˜†

Even if it's mauhaan ending pari and mishti will probably  live together after mauhaan and Kunal s death radhika will take care of them
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Or Kunal dies n she grow up with mishti Mauli ishaan
Sabhayata thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Shubh shubh bolo😆

Even if it's mauhaan ending pari and mishti will probably live together after mauhaan and Kunal s death radhika will take care of them

Ya I am hoping they all don't die 😆 .One can't say anything when it comes to these writers.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Or Kunal dies n she grow up with mishti Mauli ishaan

Shakti said happy ending which means no one dies.
shivanitakur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"This one is nothing like the first series. The script is beautifully written with some interesting twists and turns, that you will see as the show progresses. It's been made as a web series and has a younger star cast too

She is a simple down to earth girl who holds high respect and regard for her family and dotes on her elder sister Mishti."

This is exactly what I was hoping for!!!! I'm so excited for s2 right now.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so pari and misti together in in season 2 .not separate ..then where is baby boy which so many people keeps talking on?? Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajh

so pari and misti together in in season 2 .not separate ..then where is baby boy which so many people keeps talking on??

He is probably in the lap of gajra ðŸ˜›

I just hope they dont start that they (can be any end-pair) had a child and got kidnapped...