~~Cheering Up Each other Bcz We Have To Be Strong For Each other~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I loved Yesterday's Akshan scene to core ❤️ & I wonder how every single time CVz make Akshan scene so Beautiful⭐️ 👏

Akshan were broken from inside with the sudden change of events in their life😒but they were cheering up each other in their own way because they know they have to be Strong for each otherI loved how Guddan arrived exactly at the same moment when Akshat was remembering about her gifting him the TofaHeart to Heart Connection❤️Her eyes were searching for her Jindal saab😳 & when they found him That Sukoon in her eyesWhen he asked about maa & gharwale she tried her level best to be normal & gave him the "required assurance" bcz she knows how much he needs that👏

"Tumhein yahan nahi aana chahiye tha Guddan, Yeh Jagah tumhare Layak nahi hai"

"Toh Layak toh aapke bhi nahi hai na Jindal Saab Jisse kamre mein dhool ke mehak tak pasand nahi hai woh agar yahan reh sakta hai toh hum uss insaan se milne toh aa hi sakte hai na?

Both don't like to watch the other in such situation bcz they care for each other😳 & it was breaking their inside to watch the other in such drastic situations yet both controlled their feelings🥺 & not to make the other feel their pain👏 But their eyes conveyed their emotions very clearlyJust look at those hidden deep pain in their eyes🥺

She tried to cheer him up in her own way - by asking him to taste Her First Ever Made Khichdi🤗& he tried to divert her mind in his own way - by going back to his Khadus mode🤗But once he denied to taste the food, her shield of defence broke & her pain began to overflow in the form of tears😭 & watching her tears his defence also broke & he obliged to her request

"HEY Tum Yu Iss tarah ro nahi sakti,Mana ki filhaal main yahan se bahar nahi aa sakta PAR EK DIN KE LIYE HAMARE KAMRE MEIN POORE BED PAR FAILKAR SONE KI TUMHEIN KHUSHI TOH DE HI SAKTA HU"

My most fav dialogue🥳 & Moment❤️ See don't u feel That "Hey" from Akshat held so much Apnapan?I so loved that "Hey" from Jindal Saab😳He made her remember that she cant shed tears & become weak👏For him, For them, For their Apne She has to be strongItna hi nahi he made her smile by reminding her about their partition about bed that too referring the bedroom as "HAMARA" that too for the first timeAnd Guddan ne smile bhi kai aur apne aasu bhi pooche😛Wah Jindal Saab Wah⭐️DIL LE LO❤️

Special Note:

Khichdi - CVz purposefully took this food item as this hold so much importance in Akshan's journey👍🏼As Pati-Patni they won a competition for the same dish😳 & they worked as a team for that victory⭐️Plus that time Akshat was there to help her out as her mentor⭐️ & yesterday it is the first time Guddan individually made the same dish without her mentor so pehle dish chakne ka haq Akshat ko hi haiI loved How CVz didn't opt for any random food item cooked by any family member👍🏼 & Gave importance to this SPECIAL DISH,DIL LE LO CVz❤️ ⭐️

Love😳
Saranya

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Loved your special note khichdi part 👏
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
the way he said ayii  tum ro na hi saktii
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yess that hey from jindal sahab was special 
And he also said hamare kamre yesterday's episode was emotional and beautiful and loved ur analysis 
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indeed this scene was really sweet and important for Akshan
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What has happened to Akshat rther Nishant exp 
Akshat that stiff face and cold and clam eyes giving me shivers all the time 

Don't know why but I am not getting good vibes especially yesterday Akshan scene 

No matter what AJ was irritated when Guddan was feeding as if jabardasti kha ra ha hu ..no matter how he tries to calm her and audience but 

I am not able to decide AJ from quite few days jab eph chadma dekgr ke guddu ko yaad Kar raha that tab bhi bada ajeeb dikha aur guddu entry ki tab bhi AJ no reaction 😲i mean kuch to emotion dikhta 

Achanak see hua lya hai ishko 😡

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

the way he said ayii   tum ro na hi saktii

He said hey not ayii
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute post Saru! 
Now I know why Nishant keeps saying that AJ expresses love through anger. 😆Akshat acts angry and irritated with Guddan when he knows pretty well that he likes her antics. He deliberately had his Khadus mode on because he wanted to cheer her up and he succeeded.😳
Edited by castaway11 - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyankaTD

Loved your special note khichdi part 👏

Thank U Yashi🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

the way he said ayii  tum ro na hi saktii