Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Yess that hey from jindal sahab was special 

And he also said hamare kamre yesterday's episode was emotional and beautiful and loved ur analysis 

Thank U Kajal❤️

@Bold True
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Indeed this scene was really sweet and important for Akshan

Yup The way thay both tried to be strong for each other deserves❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

What has happened to Akshat rther Nishant exp 

Akshat that stiff face and cold and clam eyes giving me shivers all the time 

Don't know why but I am not getting good vibes especially yesterday Akshan scene 

No matter what AJ was irritated when Guddan was feeding as if jabardasti kha ra ha hu ..no matter how he tries to calm her and audience but 

I am not able to decide AJ from quite few days jab eph chadma dekgr ke guddu ko yaad Kar raha that tab bhi bada ajeeb dikha aur guddu entry ki tab bhi AJ no reaction 😲i mean kuch to emotion dikhta 

Achanak see hua lya hai ishko 😡

See You said what you saw & I wrote what I saw & felt👍🏼

Look Akshat's character was always shown as such that he wont easily open up his emotions to anyone & he already know & saw how much guddan was affected with his arrest & he can imagine how much it will be difficult for her to sambhalo her emotions along with taking care of his mom who may be devastated with the turn of events & other gharwale👍🏼So he tried to be as strong as possible so that she can be relieved as least from his side and she can just be strong for everyone who are there outside jail

His repeated words of "this place is not layak for u" & "Pls go back" clearly said how much he cared for Guddan & he dont like her to be suffering along with him there👍🏼He tried to be in his Khadus mode & tried to divert her mind while her tears affects him the most and that's why he ate the food she cooked for him👍🏼

And Him asking her not to cry & making her smile by referring their room as "hamara" all are his ways of care😳Akshan's way of caring is Different and Beautiful in their own way

Ab mujhe jo dikha maine aapko bata dia har kisika dekhne ka nazariya alag hota hai😃
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: castaway11

Cute post Saru! 

Now I know why Nishant keeps saying that AJ expresses love through anger. 😆Akshat acts angry and irritated with Guddan when he knows pretty well that he likes her antics. He deliberately had his Khadus mode on because he wanted to cheer her up and he succeeded.😳

Thank U Mohini😳

@Bold Exactly😛 Akshat did activated Khadus mode so that he can cheer her up & that's his wayWhile Guddan activated her Guddanpan asking those salt things so that she can cheer him up
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: castaway11

Cute post Saru! 

Now I know why Nishant keeps saying that AJ expresses love through anger. 😆Akshat acts angry and irritated with Guddan when he knows pretty well that he likes her antics. He deliberately had his Khadus mode on because he wanted to cheer her up and he succeeded.😳

I 2nd you 👍🏼
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post dear 👍🏼
A really beautiful & heart touching scene ❤️

AJ's "Hey..." sounded so romantic ❤️

I really wish we get a scene when AJ feeds Guddu with his hand  😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Beautiful post dear 👍🏼

A really beautiful & heart touching scene ❤️

AJ's "Hey..." sounded so romantic ❤️

I really wish we get a scene when AJ feeds Guddu with his hand  😳

@Bold That ek dialogue was Totally DIL LE LO❤️ Aisa laga ek hi line pe jaise Jindal Saab was throwing googli pe googli 🤪Ufff

@Blue Haan zarur dekhna chahungi aakhir KC ke din ki tarah laddu se shuruwat toh ki hai iski but I wud love to watch him cook by his hand & then feed her just like she did by cooking Khichdi taaki I can get Another Parallel to add on my thread

Thank U Genie❤️
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago
Previous
1 2