Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
If u found that offensive that what do u have to say on her today's activities. ðŸ˜†
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My question is that why is it even added in the script? 

Kaun hasta hai aise vaahiyaat cheezo par?   😕

I don't even find kapil sharma's show remotely funny. Have to really rack my brains to understand what makes it a TRP topper! 

Such dearth of good comedy!  
Edited by purple_shadoz - 5 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Maybe Rohit Shetty is in it too as part of a script. These people do such fake stuff just for TRPs. I can understand it if Rohit came as a Guest to a show like Comedy Nights and she behaved like that. But, if both are part of the same show and Rohit is the Host, it is clear they are all playing to the gallery to add some masala. Bharti Singh is married in any case. 

Today he said u molested me on the show. ðŸ˜† No contestant has behaved like this with me till today on the show. She went one step further. ðŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

My question is that why is it even added in the script? 

Kaun hasta hai aise vaahiyaat cheezo par?   😕

Haste toh hain. Check out comments like bharti has been the life of the show. If u skip the kissing part the rest of comedy on contestants... It's funny... Trps are highest this time. Tasks n fun ka combination works. Rohit was joking next year they require bhalu. ðŸ˜† Pointing bharti. ðŸ˜†
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Haste toh hain. Check out comments like bharti has been the life of the show. If u skip the kissing part the rest of comedy on contestants... It's funny... Trps are highest this time. Tasks n fun ka combination works. Rohit was joking next year they require bhalu.  😆 Pointing bharti. ðŸ˜†

Well if this paases off as comedy,  then I really think ki iss country mein comedy ke standards uthaane ki humko sakth zarurat hai 
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

Well if this paases off as comedy,  then I really think ki iss country mein comedy ke standards uthaane ki humko sakth zarurat hai 

For me I enjoyed her comedy except her kisses. I think she goes overboard with kissing part. But rest I enjoyed. So if I enjoyed I really can't say anything to other people who enjoy. ðŸ˜†

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

today rohit said bharti molested him the most
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

today rohit said bharti molested him the most

She went one step further. 
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Bharti, Sidhu  and  Sidhu type people in politics and most BW people will do anything for Money...😕