Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avneet_is_love thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi
I wanna request something
Can you please show aladdin jealous in the next part...because in the show they are showing yasmine jealous 
Avneet_is_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Thanks dear, I am glad that you like the part... 
Will update soon... 

Ok😆
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very beautiful update. Actually not only beautiful but romantic update. I was continuously blushing😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Such a beautiful passionate romantic update Ananya ☺️❤️. I was through out just blushing by reading it and was imagining our SidNeet and their hottt Chemistry in it 
CintiCon the beautiful update soon .And Yes me too wanna see jealous Aladdin .Plz show it if possible . Show mein toh it will take little time for jeaLous Aladdin.
AProudBookworm thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was such a romantic update...loved it ❤️...I loved jasmine taking care of Aladdin
I also vote for a jealous aladdin pls
Avneet_is_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: AProudBookworm

This was such a romantic update...loved it ❤️...I loved jasmine taking care of Aladdin

Hi ...you also want a jealous Aladdin 👏 in the current track of aladdin yasmine is getting jealous🤢😡..i am fed up of that track
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avneet_is_love

Hi

I wanna request something
Can you please show aladdin jealous in the next part...because in the show they are showing yasmine jealous 

Shirin, it's a good idea... A jealous aladdin is a treat for all the readers... And it will be exciting to write such a plot..  I will try to put such a part in next part definitely.. 😳
I have tried to put little bit meher track in the the new TS as requested by you... Hope you will like it.. 😳
Do read new AlaSmine TS:Revenge part 1
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Very beautiful update. Actually not only beautiful but romantic update. I was continuously blushing😳

Thanks sanchita, I tried to make it little or more ( decide yourself) romantic...we all love AlaSmine moments so here is what I imagine... I am glad that you like it... 
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Such a beautiful passionate romantic update Ananya ☺️❤️. I was through out just blushing by reading it and was imagining our SidNeet and their hottt Chemistry in it 

CintiCon the beautiful update soon .And Yes me too wanna see jealous Aladdin .Plz show it if possible . Show mein toh it will take little time for jeaLous Aladdin.

Thanks moni for such a nice compliment .. Even I was blushing while writing... I will try to put a plot in next part to show a jealous Aladdin... 
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AProudBookworm

Thanks dear, Yasmine show feeling of love, care and affection towards Aladdin..  I will try to include scenea of jealous Aladdin in next part..