Pakistani Serials

Qismat (HUM) Faizan Khawaja, Minal Khan, Kamran Gillani, Subhan Awan

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everybody. ðŸ˜Š

There is a new drama being helmed and we have some interesting news to share. The Ishq Tamsha star Faizan Khawaja and the gorgeous Minal Khan are coming back to share screen once more in lead roles. The two have previously starred together in HUM TV's Ki Jaana Mein Kon.

The upcoming drama is also under the wing of HUM TV and is titled "Qismat. The cast of the project also includes Kamran Jillani and Shaheen Khan. We reached out to the very talented and versatile Faizan Khawaja to get some insights on the exciting new drama!

Can you tell us something about your character?

My character is a fun loving young guy studying in Australia. He is a jolly family loving and affectionate guy. He loves his older brother more than anything in the world. He falls in love with Minal's character, however she in love with someone else. He sacrifices his love for her happiness.

You have previously worked with Minal. How different is the relationship between your characters in Qismat?

Our relationship is different this time because it's a new story altogether, with new situations.

How is Minal as a co star?

Minal is one of my favorite co-stars to work with. She has a very soothing vibe. Her vibrant personality makes the set environment very easy to work with.

Faizan Khawaja and Minal Khan

What can audience expect from the drama?

Audience should expect the same twists, turns and tumbles that they got in "Ki Jana Main Kon

While this is exciting for all you drama buffs out there, another interesting feature in the drama is that the Chairman Sindh Censor Board will also be seen in pivotal role. The drama is bringing Mr Khalid Bin Shaheen back to his roots. He started out as an actor. He is primarily known for his work in PTV dramas like Daastan, however in recent times he has become a rare sighting in television.

Looks like the actor is reconnecting with his roots as we can see him in Sarah Khan starrer Meray Humdam as well as Azfar Rehman's Qadam Qadam Ishq. In Qismat, he will be seen playing Faizan's father. So naturally we asked Faizan how his experience has been working with him?

He replied, "Khalid sahab was a treat to work with. He's a very classy gentleman

The project is being directed by none other than Faheem Burney. Watch out for Qismat, coming soon on HUM TV!

Edited by awida - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
bts. meet the brothers:
MochaQueen thumbnail
Faizan needs to try different roles
hes stuck as the one sided lover
awida thumbnail
@Hinna. agree. but maybe this is the only type of offers he's getting nowadays.
MochaQueen thumbnail
he used to do grey roles i dont know why he stopped
awida thumbnail
@Hinna  . Competition is tugher now that all big names in the industry are doing grey characters..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So another bechara role for Faizan..
awida thumbnail

Minal Khan's next TV drama depicts the consequences of forced marriages

Qismat is all about making compromises in life for family; says Minal 

There's no doubt about the fact that we take our drama industry very seriously. The drama industry of Pakistan has given some terrific stories that have defied being ephemeral projects, having attracted momentary and mass audiences. It's amazing to see how actors today don't shy away from portraying more real roles; characters that require more than just the dazzle of glamour. It's just that when some actors blow you away with their flawless performances, and manage to retain their standards for quite some time; you begin to expect that these people can never go wrong.

Minal Khan's upcoming drama serial 'Qismat' is the latest addition in the clique that aims to be a family tale woven around social issues. Qismat is directed and produced by Faheem Burney (under the banner of Momina Duraid Productions). The script has been written by popular script writer Asma Sayani. Apart from Minal Khan the cast includes Faizan Khawaja, Shaheen Khan, Khalid Butt, Mariam Mirza, Adnan Jilani, Sharmeen Ali and Subhan.

Speaking exclusively to HIP in Pakistan, Minal shared details about the project:

"I am playing the lead role in Qismat.The plot revolves around my character Soha; it's a journey of a confident girl whose life takes a drastic change. She lives with her aunt and is forced to sacrifice her love and marry another guy. Soha faces the consequences of making the wrong decisions at the wrong time due to family pressures. My character is very tough and has many shades to it. The narrative further unfolds towards how her relationship gets forward.

She further added: "Qismat is a family oriented drama and people would surely relate to it. It depicts the consequences of forced marriages and the situations which girls in our society go through every day in life. The best part about the play is the well written script which actually made me say yes to it. I am really looking forward that the audience would get to see a product which is unique.

Edited by awida - 5 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
this is so my type lol
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: awida

bts. meet the brothers:

Ye suit wala hero hain ?
Moi kabi Nahi deki usko? Naya hero KYa ?