Prerna Sharma and Erica Fernandes

Posted: 5 years ago
Prerna Sharma as a character has been very lazily written since the start . 
It was ruthlessly played...sometime to fit the storyline, and sometime glorify Anurag ...
incompetency of the writers here ...
So I always viewed her through Anurag's lens ... 

But today I SAW REAL Prerna Sharma ...not through anyone lens , just that Raw Prerna Sharma ...

She was out there , with her Emotions being Naked . Transparent with her Insecurities ...

She unabashedly enters Engagement , and and lays herself in front of everyone to see , to judge ...
She constantly please Auurag , to let her know why is he doing this ...asks for reasons , even asks for an Apology for anywhere if she went wrong ..was it the phone call that bothered him , or the way she spoke to him ...she says sorry for both ..

She asks him if its because of Kaki Maa ,that he is taking this step and assures him that they'll manao her for their rishta ...

Gets called Naukrani multiple times , yet she stands there pleading Anurag to no leave her , reminding him of all his Promises that he gave to her , to her Mother ... Begging him to not leave her ..

And when nothing works , she snatches the ring , the borderline psychotic behaviour here of her made me realize , How far at the desperation level Prerna has reached , Anurag had become her center point in Life and she got too dependent on him ...that now when he was being taken away from her she did such antics ...
This little innocent girl , madly in Love with this guy, Dreamt of a beautiful future with him, thought he'll be that BETA of her Parents ...just wanted to cling to him and not let him go her Love , her hope.

I LOVED THIS PRERNA TODAY... such Range of Emotions she went through ..
from one point to other ...travelling that journey ...the despearattion level up and down ...
Pleading to Anurag , trying to make Mohini understand ...and fighting her own insecurity ...

I hope Her Character starts from her ... 
though may be as Anurag's Prerna ...she'll disappoint me in Future ...
But it times for Prerna to Fly ...

Erica did not impressed me  at the start , I have lot of given a Criticism to her .
The girl worked her ass off ... but somewhere I still always gave her backhand compliment ...

But Today She DESERVES ALL THE PRAISES IN THE WORLD...
SHE WAS SOO EFFIN BRILLIANT ...and in the Precap SHE IS DIAMOND ...

Please writers ,don't waste Erica's Talent because of your Incompetency ...
This Girl is much more than what so far has been shown ...use her Talent Properly ..

Parth was Brilliant today too...but Today it was ERICA'S TIME TO SHINE ...She left everyone miles away ...Parth, Shubhavvi ...everyone ...

Thank You Erica, though I hate this track and hate how AnuPre are being shown ...
But Today You made me SEE REAL PRERNA SHARMA TODAY ...!!!
Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Brilinatly written RS!
No matter how bad the whole story/dialogues were today, I liked how they portrayed Prerna's situation today. And Erica was so real.
She started being soft, apologising, caressing Anu, trying to figure out what was wrong.
Then when that didn't work she started pleading.
And later dominant and borderline crazy. 
She was made numb only when Anu actually shattered her heart.
The girl who would run miles away from Mohini actually had the audacity to stand in front of her and say they both loved each other. 

The precap shows a different side of Pre. Angry and fierce in front of Anu. And breaking down in solitude. It was painful to watch. That's all I'll say. 
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My god what an episode. My heart is still bleeding. Pre's innocent face doesn't deserve this humiliation Erica is very underrated as an actor. She deserves every appreciation for her brilliant acting. As you said it's Erica's day today πŸ‘

Originally posted by: coldy07

Brilinatly written RS!

No matter how bad the whole story/dialogues were today, I liked how they portrayed Prerna's situation today. And Erica was so real.
She started being soft, apologising, caressing Anu, trying to figure out what was wrong.
Then when that didn't work she started pleading.
And later dominant and borderline crazy. 
She was made numb only when Anu actually shattered her heart.
The girl who would run miles away from Mohini actually had the audacity to stand in front of her and say they both loved each other. 

The precap shows a different side of Pre. Angry and fierce in front of Anu. And breaking down in solitude. It was painful to watch. That's all I'll say. 

Thanks πŸ€—, Aaj kuch jyaada hi likh diya ...πŸ˜†
 just had so much in my heart for Prerna while watching her today ...

The Travel point to point that I mentioned was about the bold part ... in that vulnerable and weak state was going through Hysteria of emotions ...

I loved when she tried to assure him that they'll handle Kaki Maa... 
Ohh God She was at her LOWEST Point today , that Psychotic girlfriend vibe reminded me of Deepika's act  from Agar Tum Saath Ho ...Prerna was EXACT that today ...
Honestly I thought she might even start hugging and kissing him , Prerna was so desperate for Anurag today ...

I loved Prerna for laying herself Naked today ...In front of Anurag ..in front of Everyone ...
Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Thanks πŸ€—, Aaj kuch jyaada hi likh diya ...πŸ˜†
 just had so much in my heart for Prerna while watching her today ...

The Travel point to point that I mentioned was about the bold part ... in that vulnerable and weak state was going through Hysteria of emotions ...

I loved when she tried to assure him that they'll handle Kaki Maa... 
Ohh God She was at her LOWEST Point today , that Psychotic girlfriend vibe reminded me of Deepika's act  from Agar Tum Saath Ho ...Prerna was EXACT that today ...

I loved Prerna for laying herself Naked today ...In front of Anurag ..in front of Everyone ...

I meant Brilliantly!
Bhavnaaon ko samjho! πŸ˜›
Yesss...Now that you say it. It was very similar to that Tamasha vibe. Deepika was brilliant there. And Erica too today. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Excellent analysis. Despite erica's previous dialogue delivery issues, today she nailed it all. She portrayed so many different shades today. The precap reminded me of shweta tiwari's prerna a little, but I say erica portrayed that mix of vulnerability, heartache and fury much better than shweta would have, who instead portrayed a rather headstrong and fierce prerna very well, but there was just something about the prerna that erica displayed in this episode and precap that topped shweta's performance. I actually had literal goosebumps on my arms from hearing prerna's words in the precap. There was so much pain and anger in her voice.
falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Point to everything you have written but I see makers turning her into a caricature of previous season. 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
no wonder ekta waited two year  for this actress 
she is perfect as prerna sharma β­οΈ

aditigan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

no wonder ekta waited two year for this actress

she is perfect as prerna sharma⭐️

I think u haven't seen kuch tang Pyaar ke aise bhi . It is one of the best serials I think that have been made. The breakup scene and engagement scene was brilliant too
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superbly said! Erica was awesome today ..I cried with her ..and I wanted to go hug her and say ..to hell with this Anurag girl, we don't need no men to make us happy! We are strong and can stand on our own feet - I want Prerna to get so much money on her own (no Bajaj please - let the woman shine independently) and let Mohini basu get on the streets and let prerna employ her as her servant ..and Nivedita as her janitor! 

Anurag can go sacrifice himself - go ta hell Anurag - you seriously can't think breaking a girls heart is better than losing her house .. it's you who has zero dimaag ..not Prerna!