Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sj18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: aditigan

No one is insulting her . But her character is really bad and in this acting is also weird and bad . Negative roles need stamina and good acting skills in actual sometimes more than positive characters like maya in beyhadh, she ran the whole show on her shoulders only without any support as such . That is what an actor is , who can do every role terrfic. Jennifer is most successful tv actress if we see. And Erica s first show krpkab was sensational hit , and she is doing good progress

Lol the comment clearly mentioned Hina n you're justifying it. N Maya n Jennifer was exceptional because of the story n the show was all about Maya she wasn't shown for 2-3 mins in an episode like Hina is being shown. Erica outshied yesterday as the script n dialouges were written well, you can't deny if the story is not written properly no one could justify it that's why Erica even being phenomenal in kuch rang earned all the appreciation for kzk n prerna yesterday otherwise it would have happened way before.
Jennifer, Erica n Hina all are doing good for themselves n have earned it, these people don't leave a chance to shame Hina. 
Please ... this post is dedicated to Prerna and Erica , kindly don't bring in other actresses and do comparison .
One doesn't need to degrade one actress to prove other Better . (This is not directed to shweta's Prerna comparison) ...

Would be glad if you guys could edit your post remove actresses comparison...
Let's keep this clean .

This show finally have given Erica her stage to perform let's just give her the praise she deserves.Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sj18

Lol the comment clearly mentioned Hina n you're justifying it. N Maya n Jennifer was exceptional because of the story n the show was all about Maya she wasn't shown for 2-3 mins in an episode like Hina is being shown. Erica outshied yesterday as the script n dialouges were written well, you can't deny if the story is not written properly no one could justify it that's why Erica even being phenomenal in kuch rang earned all the appreciation for kzk n prerna yesterday otherwise it would have happened way before.
Jennifer, Erica n Hina all are doing good for themselves n have earned it, these people don't leave a chance to shame Hina. 

y is it so tough for u to accept some one else other than your favourite,live and let live,everyone is entitled to their choices,don't put your opinions on others.
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Please ... this post is dedicated to Prerna and Erica , kindly don't bring in other actresses and do comparison .
One doesn't need to degrade one actress to prove other Better . (This is not directed to shweta's Prerna comparison) ...

Would be glad if you guys could edit your post remove actresses comparison...
Let's keep this clean .

This show finally had give Erica her stage to perform let's just give her the praise she deserves.

Totally agree. It doesn't matter whether other actors or actresses are good or bad or brilliant or terrible. Erica has been amazing and let's celebrate that!
sj18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

y is it so tough for u to accept some one else other than your favourite,live and let live,everyone is entitled to their choices,don't put your opinions on others.

Pratice what you Preach!
Are you blind enough to see that comment mentioned Hina n not Komolika. Is it too difficult to understand the difference between real n reel. Hina is real person n komolika is reel, here I made it for you all.
Why can't you all praise Erica without shaming n demeaning Hina, is it too difficult to that. Why can't you people be more kind towards a REAL person.
Oh! I forgot you yourself are a big time shamer.
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Erica showed the vulnerability and rawness prerna has
Which in future will be her strength.
Anupre loved each other immensely but they didn't understand each other because to love someone you don't need understanding.

They will never be in a relation but will have a 'love' ly relation.
Edited by reeyacute - 5 years ago
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I could feel for Prerna Sharma today, FINALLY, every other day I'd be meh, but today, it was all about her.

That psychotic side of Prerna, when she snatched the ring from Anu, UFF! The way she snatched it from his hand, jerked her head like a mad woman and said, nahi hone doongi yeh engagement 👏 

Precap showed the fierce side to the girl I considered could only cry. Please CVs, use her talent, you have got a gem here. Use her talent well for God's sake!
Edited by Priya_18 - 5 years ago
Vini4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Very touching post!

I've loved her from day one but it's great to see be impact she made today!

❤️

Me too loved her from the moment I set my eyes upon her in Kuch Rang & of course I am proud to say that I am hooked on to Kasautii for Erica only. Gosh what a brilliant performance in yesterday's episode . It's  a truth that Ekta rightly waited for her for two years to cast her in her dream project Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Yesterday's episode was Erica& Erica& Erica all the way & Prerna Sharma, Prerna Sharma & Prerna Sharma all the way. A performance that will remain etched I'm my mind for ever
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Would like to add this too.

Had never seen both the leads before but after Parth impressed me quite early, I sort of had no hopes from Eri. But today, I am proven wrong. Late hi sahi, pata toh chala.

Originally posted by: Priya_18

Would like to add this too.

Had never seen both the leads before but after Parth impressed me quite early, I sort of had no hopes from Eri. But today, I am proven wrong. Late hi sahi, pata toh chala.

They never gave much material to Prerna re .
I finally saw her after 100 epis speaks how biased writers were towards her .
Used her to glorify Anurag and Their shitty tracks .

I hope they atleast now realise how wrong they were to treat Erica's talent so unceremoniously...and give her equal weightage as they have given to Anurag .

Funny how they particularly took care of Anurag not to make him like season1 and even made viewers believe that he is diff and look now what they have made him ... just the replica of that . 😭