Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: coldy07

I meant Brilliantly!
Bhavnaaon ko samjho!  😛
Yesss...Now that you say it. It was very similar to that Tamasha vibe. Deepika was brilliant there. And Erica too today. 

Actually you are right She acted like Tara in Tamasha..Both scenes were brilliant . 
When Anu went to Pre and asked her to give her hand she she looked so vulnerable and happy.  And even after he called her zero she held on to his promise. That part made me really sad for Pre as she was so dependent on Anu that she forgot herself.. 😭

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep, she bore all his insults with hope until he dropped the Naveen babu money bomb ..that was the final straw ..and he stooped really LOW by doing that ..

Actually you are right She acted like Tara in Tamasha..Both scenes were brilliant . 
When Anu went to Pre and asked her to give her hand she she looked so vulnerable and happy.  And even after he called her zero she held on to his promise. That part made me really sad for Pre as she was so dependent on Anu that she forgot herself.. 😭

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditigan

I think u haven't seen kuch tang Pyaar ke aise bhi . It is one of the best serials I think that have been made. The breakup scene and engagement scene was brilliant too

i saw that serial on & off 
but never follow that  
same with kyy 😆
aditigan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i saw that serial on & off
but never follow that
same with kyy😆

That was a very good one , infact one of the best . Where story had sense . And lead pair chemistry was great and the love was shown like in real life situations. When dev broke up with sona , and pain dev himself went through while he was the one who broke up was heart wrenching.
He exactly gave her reason for his actions and in reality never betrayed her and Loved her . It was beleivablw
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

My god what an episode. My heart is still bleeding. Pre's innocent face doesn't deserve this humiliation Erica is very underrated as an actor. She deserves every appreciation for her brilliant acting. As you said it's Erica's day today 👏

No. Atleast not out of kzk. There's a reason kuch rang has bcome such huge hit among the urban and she made a name for herself. Not for her personality like hina as narcissist but for her acting and grace.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Excellent analysis. Despite erica's previous dialogue delivery issues, today she nailed it all. She portrayed so many different shades today. The precap reminded me of shweta tiwari's prerna a little, but I say erica portrayed that mix of vulnerability, heartache and fury much better than shweta would have, who instead portrayed a rather headstrong and fierce prerna very well, but there was just something about the prerna that erica displayed in this episode and precap that topped shweta's performance. I actually had literal goosebumps on my arms from hearing prerna's words in the precap. There was so much pain and anger in her voice.

prerna 1 was diff. from prerna 2. In s1 Anu was the emotional one. Shweta is a brilliant actress and an icon. Pls don't demean her. Swetha had her own way of portraying vulnerability and anger. I like erica too.
Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very touching post!

I've loved her from day one but it's great to see be impact she made today!

❤️
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

prerna 1 was diff. from prerna 2. In s1 Anu was the emotional one. Shweta is a brilliant actress and an icon. Pls don't demean her. Swetha had her own way of portraying vulnerability and anger. I like erica too.

I'm not demeaning shweta whatsoever, and wouldn't as I've always liked her, but today's episode showed us so much more sides to prerna in what was an incredibly powerful sequence, and erica displayed so much more emotions to me in this entire episode. It was a phenomenal and heartbreaking episode. 
sj18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

No. Atleast not out of kzk. There's a reason kuch rang has bcome such huge hit among the urban and she made a name for herself. Not for her personality like hina as narcissist but for her acting and grace.

Erica ko praise karne ke liye bhi they need Hina n btw Hina was popular since yrkkh n yes even we have heard stories about Erica but won't rant like you all.
What a crap man everywhere they have to involve Hina n before bashing Hina make sure you achieve even .1% of success she has achieved n that too in her early 20s.
aditigan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sj18

Erica ko praise karne ke liye bhi they need Hina n btw Hina was popular since yrkkh n yes even we have heard stories about Erica but won't rant like you all.

What a crap man everywhere they have to involve Hina n before bashing Hina make sure you achieve even .1% of success she has achieved n that too in her early 20s.

No one is insulting her . But her character is really bad and in this acting is also weird and bad . Negative roles need stamina and good acting skills in actual sometimes more than positive characters like maya in beyhadh, she ran the whole show on her shoulders only without any support as such . That is what an actor is , who can do every role terrfic. Jennifer is most successful tv actress if we see. And Erica s first show krpkab was sensational hit , and she is doing good progress