Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nesubi

very funny...I l like the way you said
I think even lovely found it funny today..she was controlling

Thank you Dear.

He's preparing for next season of Naagin and showing his capacity of rolling to Ekta Kapoor...🤣
Today when he was crying i was like go Lovely slap him.
just bad fora woman to watch her hubby continuously crying ...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nesubi

makers/writers have lost it. I didn't even watch the entire episode. fast forwarded. how can the makers show that always evil wins? how can the makers show that ghost is helpless?then why did they even bring that plot. Namrata, nimrith's ghost, kumar sanu ji all was waste of time.

This PH shows are the first to make their vamps as the most powerful thing on earth in Nazar also being a daayan Mohana can defeat Durga Maa.

Ghost is helpless because Lovely being alive is more ghost than Sikandar ghost biwi...so pathetic to watch Nimrat crying and pleading.

Kumar sanu will never appear in such shows again...all these promos and nothing happened because Sikander just think of crying.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

actually CVS helping lovely to win because in today episode   CVS can show sikka reading next page easily but no again cvs create uncesary hurdle by showing amyra asthma attack

just to make lovely win CVS keep showing nonsense

and worst part of today episodes CVS wasted   20 minutes showing sikka crying helplessy

is sikka ko tear gland active apne face ko stretching, ke Elway khuch nahi aata

btw sikka already know that nimrat has daughter that is why sikka went to kulfi village and requesting mama to tell about his daughter

so why repeating same thing that sikka come to know nimrat has daughter when he already know long time ago that he has daughter with nimrat

why not reveal kulfi name with in time . why to drag and eat our brain with baseless logic

VERY WELL SAID, but it is the actor who overdone it when he has to cry.
Lovely will always win till the end of this show because they don't have anything else to show.
WHAT KIND OF A MOTHER WAS NIMRAT WHO NEVER TOLD HER DAUGHTER WHO'S HER FATHER INSTEAD OF MAKING HER A bas***d, ROAMING THE WHOLE COUNTRY SEARCHING FOR HER DAD.
the same goes to Kulfi maternal uncle he sends her to her father place but never told the truth when he has no capacity to feed and look after Kulfi why not say the truth?????
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I agree with you. ðŸ˜† He cries in every episode. He is the only contestant who can defeat Kulifi in this serial. ðŸ˜† The worse thing is he is a man and when he cries I don't understand what is he saying. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
He is a man he should act like one. Say yes when thing is right, say no when thing is not right. Lovely threatened him if he doesn't send Kulfi out she will hurt Amyra...why don't he report this to court/police/NGOs. They will help him and Amyra too. She was admitted to hospital...that means there is proof that Amyra is abused. But strange guy can't take action.
I don't know why that mighty Lovely is wasting all her brain to get this weak nikamma guy??? He is so pathetic...which man cries this way???? He looks like a stupid . 😆

II though he wud seriously do this..i was like come on inform abt her but nothing like tht hppnd
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

This PH shows are the first to make their vamps as the most powerful thing on earth in Nazar also being a daayan Mohana can defeat Durga Maa.

Ghost is helpless because Lovely being alive is more ghost than Sikandar ghost biwi...so pathetic to watch Nimrat crying and pleading.

Kumar sanu will never appear in such shows again...all these promos and nothing happened because Sikander just think of crying.

They just fooled the audience to save the sinking ship. 
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

actually CVS helping lovely to win because in today episode   CVS can show sikka reading next page easily but no again cvs create uncesary hurdle by showing amyra asthma attack

just to make lovely win CVS keep showing nonsense

and worst part of today episodes CVS wasted   20 minutes showing sikka crying helplessy

is sikka ko tear gland active apne face ko stretching, ke Elway khuch nahi aata

btw sikka already know that nimrat has daughter that is why sikka went to kulfi village and requesting mama to tell about his daughter

so why repeating same thing that sikka come to know nimrat has daughter when he already know long time ago that he has daughter with nimrat

why not reveal kulfi name with in time . why to drag and eat our brain with baseless logic

omg yes i forgot abt that! It was some plan of kulfi's mami and lovely's mom right? Yes he went there. He just doesn't kno how she looks and where is she?
Sonni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

Rona dhona is fine but I fail to understand WHY THE f**k DID THIS BHOOTNI COME BACK ? WHY ON EARTH DID KUMAR SANU COME ?  Hua to wohi jo shuru se hota aa raha hai. Lovely jeet gai Kulfi chali gai finally and as usual ghar ke baaki 3 mrit praaniyon ke pran pakheru lagta hai pehle hi ud chuke hai. Jab se boarding Jane ke baat Hui hai wo teeno gadhe ke sar ki seengh ki tarah gayab jo Gaye hai

Ab ye duffer man usko tata kar ke diary padhega par tab tak lovely use as per plan gayab karwa chuki hogi. 

Bhootni is toh bhootni ke naam pe kalank. Sikandar jee panna palat lo... palat lo...kal se yahi bhounk rahi hai...kara kuchh nahi !!!

GO TO HELLL ALL OF U MAKERS !!! f**kOFF SERIAL !!! 

Bas gaana gao aur rote raho

Ye koun sa boarding school / hostel hai jisne gaadi bheji hai bacchi uthane ke liye very innovative!!

My head is bursting wid pain...I need aspirin !!

Last Wednesday raaz khulna tha ab wait karo next week tak

Bye Kulfi see u in the remand home where Lovely the gr8 has sent u

Omg so true!! why on earth the ghost come in and on top of that she was as useless as she was when she was living!!! GOD BOLLOCKS Show should completely go off air!!

Such a waste of time and energy!!