What is this type of crying???

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
All Girlies here please explain me what is this type of crying of Sikander being a man he cries continuously he sobs with a large volume of tears flowing steadily... sometimes it is indeed a hyperventilate-crying with the inability of talking properly.

He runs while crying, he cries bucket as if he's in a competitions who cries better...

Please CVs if you still remember he's the Male lead of the show and please do us the favour of buying some few bottles of glycerine for lovely(who's not at all lovely)

your views to enlight the post please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree with you. ðŸ˜† He cries in every episode. He is the only contestant who can defeat Kulifi in this serial. ðŸ˜† The worse thing is he is a man and when he cries I don't understand what is he saying. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
He is a man he should act like one. Say yes when thing is right, say no when thing is not right. Lovely threatened him if he doesn't send Kulfi out she will hurt Amyra...why don't he report this to court/police/NGOs. They will help him and Amyra too. She was admitted to hospital...that means there is proof that Amyra is abused. But strange guy can't take action.
I don't know why that mighty Lovely is wasting all her brain to get this weak nikamma guy??? He is so pathetic...which man cries this way???? He looks like a stupid . 😆
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rona dhona is fine but I fail to understand WHY THE f**k DID THIS BHOOTNI COME BACK ? WHY ON EARTH DID KUMAR SANU COME ?  Hua to wohi jo shuru se hota aa raha hai. Lovely jeet gai Kulfi chali gai finally and as usual ghar ke baaki 3 mrit praaniyon ke pran pakheru lagta hai pehle hi ud chuke hai. Jab se boarding Jane ke baat Hui hai wo teeno gadhe ke sar ki seengh ki tarah gayab jo Gaye hai
Ab ye duffer man usko tata kar ke diary padhega par tab tak lovely use as per plan gayab karwa chuki hogi. 

Bhootni is toh bhootni ke naam pe kalank. Sikandar jee panna palat lo... palat lo...kal se yahi bhounk rahi hai...kara kuchh nahi !!!

GO TO HELLL ALL OF U MAKERS !!! f**kOFF SERIAL !!! 

Bas gaana gao aur rote raho

Ye koun sa boarding school / hostel hai jisne gaadi bheji hai bacchi uthane ke liye very innovative!!

My head is bursting wid pain...I need aspirin !!

Last Wednesday raaz khulna tha ab wait karo next week tak

Bye Kulfi see u in the remand home where Lovely the gr8 has sent u
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yeh achanak se amyra ko asthma attack hone laga hair? aur amyra ko asthma attack ko kyon AA raha hai. she is having lavish and clean life style . amyra ke khaane peene mein koi kami nahi. she is living in free polluted area then why amyra is suffering from asthma

and jo people doosron ko tension dete hain unhe asthma attack attack aata hai?

and yeah sikka jub itna ro rahe ho to kulfi ko kyon bhej rahe ho?

CVS think by showing sikka and kulfi   ' s tear gland active all time viewers will have sympathy with both but that is not case actually blood boil seeing both always crying helplessly when both can easily solve problems

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Nesubi thumbnail
makers/writers have lost it. I didn't even watch the entire episode. fast forwarded. how can the makers show that always evil wins? how can the makers show that ghost is helpless?then why did they even bring that plot. Namrata, nimrith's ghost, kumar sanu ji all was waste of time.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
actually CVS helping lovely to win because in today episode   CVS can show sikka reading next page easily but no again cvs create uncesary hurdle by showing amyra asthma attack

just to make lovely win CVS keep showing nonsense

and worst part of today episodes CVS wasted   20 minutes showing sikka crying helplessy

is sikka ko tear gland active apne face ko stretching, ke Elway khuch nahi aata

btw sikka already know that nimrat has daughter that is why sikka went to kulfi village and requesting mama to tell about his daughter

so why repeating same thing that sikka come to know nimrat has daughter when he already know long time ago that he has daughter with nimrat

why not reveal kulfi name with in time . why to drag and eat our brain with baseless logicEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I agree with you. ðŸ˜† He cries in every episode. He is the only contestant who can defeat Kulifi in this serial. ðŸ˜† The worse thing is he is a man and when he cries I don't understand what is he saying. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
He is a man he should act like one. Say yes when thing is right, say no when thing is not right. Lovely threatened him if he doesn't send Kulfi out she will hurt Amyra...why don't he report this to court/police/NGOs. They will help him and Amyra too. She was admitted to hospital...that means there is proof that Amyra is abused. But strange guy can't take action.
I don't know why that mighty Lovely is wasting all her brain to get this weak nikamma guy??? He is so pathetic...which man cries this way???? He looks like a stupid . 😆

@RED this is the minus point he should not have been crying that much, Exactly when he cries it is unable to understand his words as he acts the crying more.
Being the bread earner of a family he does not stands as one and he thinks that his wife and children will respect him.
His brother does not work...as he's always around Gunjan or his mother.
He will not report anyone because this is an excuse for him if he keeps Amyra he will be able to keep Lovely also...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
He cries and rolls on the ground he forgets that he's in Kulfi land and he just get carried in NAAGIN land.🤣
Nesubi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

He cries and rolls on the ground he forgets that he's in Kulfi land and he just get carried in NAAGIN land.🤣

very funny...I l like the way you said
I think even lovely found it funny today..she was controlling
Edited by Nesubi - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

Rona dhona is fine but I fail to understand WHY THE f**k DID THIS BHOOTNI COME BACK ? WHY ON EARTH DID KUMAR SANU COME ?  Hua to wohi jo shuru se hota aa raha hai. Lovely jeet gai Kulfi chali gai finally and as usual ghar ke baaki 3 mrit praaniyon ke pran pakheru lagta hai pehle hi ud chuke hai. Jab se boarding Jane ke baat Hui hai wo teeno gadhe ke sar ki seengh ki tarah gayab jo Gaye hai

Ab ye duffer man usko tata kar ke diary padhega par tab tak lovely use as per plan gayab karwa chuki hogi. 

Bhootni is toh bhootni ke naam pe kalank. Sikandar jee panna palat lo... palat lo...kal se yahi bhounk rahi hai...kara kuchh nahi !!!

GO TO HELLL ALL OF U MAKERS !!! f**kOFF SERIAL !!! 

Bas gaana gao aur rote raho

Ye koun sa boarding school / hostel hai jisne gaadi bheji hai bacchi uthane ke liye very innovative!!

My head is bursting wid pain...I need aspirin !!

Last Wednesday raaz khulna tha ab wait karo next week tak

Bye Kulfi see u in the remand home where Lovely the gr8 has sent u

i was thinking the same why they brought bhootni if she's here only to cry as if Kulfi Amyra and Sikka were not enough and sometimes Lovely also.-
She's pleading Pana palat lo in air.
Sick of her staying as she's a very weak bhootni compared to wrestler Lovely who can defeat anyone.
Raaz will never open because Sikkandar will loose his wrestler biwi and step daughter amyrah.