Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hereiamtoo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
If media savy people can be so quickly corrupted how would one know who else was corrupted in other matters???

Cobrapost also have done the same with media houses (TV, Radio,Print)...36 were eager and corrupt, too (with a lot of black money to put away from tax):

I wonder how many movie critics are genuine... it's manipulation all around, right? One never knows...
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Being celebrities hiten-gauri were just asked to promote a political party like any brand . This is work and how u get the payment doesn't matters as long as u r not promoting any illegal thing.everyone have smart enough to choose between right and wrong. they r just doing their job .  And those who r saying why they didn't promote directly should know that direct promotion is less these days. Youtubers, celebrities, and social influencers all promotes brands indirectly. The prospective of cobras were wrong. After watching one thing is clear they r paid a huge amount by rival party . It's pre-election strategies. I am always with u hiten-gauri.  This is my POV. 
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: togepe30

DUDE! He only agreed coz of the money. Didn't you see him negotiating when he thought they were saying 1 lakh for 3 posts. I felt like usme bhi maan jata wo. Faltu me these people offered him 1 lakh per 1 post.

OMG. Gauri behaves as if shez so high n mighty and Ms Correct. Look at her. 

And laalach ki hadh. We are going for a holiday so humara contract abhi kar do. I will tweet now itself so that mera abhi se start ho jaye.

He mustve gone and told Gauri ki 1 post ke 1 lakh mil rahe hai. Month ke 15 lakh free ke. Gauri mustve been like unko bol do main bhi kar doongi. So 30 lakh free income (thought they offered her only 12 lakh). And that too he is saying black me de do, so that I don't have to pay tax on it. He was ready for 100% in cash, when they said, some amount we will do in white, he is like, ya, wo bhi kar sakte hai.

And hez also saying that I should start gently otherwise people will know m fooling them. Such ghatiya people.

And oh God Ameesha. Shez like, ya, Vajpayee ki death pe main post kiya tha. Is a condolence msg, BJP promotion? What an idiot she is. 

Funniest is, Hiten ensuring the free money for next 5 years. Hez like 'Even after BJP wins, we will have to keep this up. We cant stop. Otherwise people will know'. He must be thinking meri free kamayi band nahi honi chahiye even after elections.😆😆

If they wanna promote they should do it officially. Why are they trying to fool people? Otherwise, this is like the best job. Imagine getting 1 lakh per tweet😆

all these people are just singing praises for a sinking ship... ground reality is different economy is down job market scarce they dont talk about these things just want to praise the fake master
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sarath_Pandey

Sab bikaau hain.. there is no value given for integrity or investigation.. the larger matter is not about the political party involved in this mess, but the rotting culture where politics, business and entertainment industry join hands to put money in their pockets while projecting an image of fake deshbhakti to fool the public ðŸ¤¢

and people are getting fooled by these people only 

😡