Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I learned that the owner of this Cobrapost is involved in sexually assaulted case.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hiten knew clearly that he is getting money to tweet good things about the political party as his personal views. Yes they are asking everyone to only write good things about the good steps taken by the political party but they are paying them to make it seem like it's their personal views. This is to mislead their followers. The video is right there, look at the way he's talking, he gets gauri involved too later. 

It's not the same as brand promotion or ads because there we know they are being paid for it. They have to disclose that they are getting paid. Also, affecting the politics of the country by misleading their followers is different from just brand promotion. It is sad that corruption is so common in India that people don't even realise why this is wrong .
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: astha36

Hiten knew clearly that he is getting money to tweet good things about the political party as his personal views. Yes they are asking everyone to only write good things about the good steps taken by the political party but they are paying them to make it seem like it's their personal views. This is to mislead their followers. The video is right there, look at the way he's talking, he gets gauri involved too later.

It's not the same as brand promotion or ads because there we know they are being paid for it. They have to disclose that they are getting paid. Also, affecting the politics of the country by misleading their followers is different from just brand promotion. It is sad that corruption is so common in India that people don't even realise why this is wrong .

exactly.
This is clear scam.
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

Sab bikaau hain.. there is no value given for integrity or investigation.. the larger matter is not about the political party involved in this mess, but the rotting culture where politics, business and entertainment industry join hands to put money in their pockets while projecting an image of fake deshbhakti to fool the public 🤢
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Darling_

And he didn't even know at first he would also get money for it. He agreed to do it before he knew about money. Later he found he will get money too and then they started discussing that.

DUDE! He only agreed coz of the money. Didn't you see him negotiating when he thought they were saying 1 lakh for 3 posts. I felt like usme bhi maan jata wo. Faltu me these people offered him 1 lakh per 1 post.

OMG. Gauri behaves as if shez so high n mighty and Ms Correct. Look at her. 

And laalach ki hadh. We are going for a holiday so humara contract abhi kar do. I will tweet now itself so that mera abhi se start ho jaye.

He mustve gone and told Gauri ki 1 post ke 1 lakh mil rahe hai. Month ke 15 lakh free ke. Gauri mustve been like unko bol do main bhi kar doongi. So 30 lakh free income (thought they offered her only 12 lakh). And that too he is saying black me de do, so that I don't have to pay tax on it. He was ready for 100% in cash, when they said, some amount we will do in white, he is like, ya, wo bhi kar sakte hai.

And hez also saying that I should start gently otherwise people will know m fooling them. Such ghatiya people.

And oh God Ameesha. Shez like, ya, Vajpayee ki death pe main post kiya tha. Is a condolence msg, BJP promotion? What an idiot she is. 

Funniest is, Hiten ensuring the free money for next 5 years. Hez like 'Even after BJP wins, we will have to keep this up. We cant stop. Otherwise people will know'. He must be thinking meri free kamayi band nahi honi chahiye even after elections.😆😆

If they wanna promote they should do it officially. Why are they trying to fool people? Otherwise, this is like the best job. Imagine getting 1 lakh per tweet😆
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
whats the big deal ??
paisa lekar prachar karrahe hai to kya hogaya ??

bohat sare log prachar ka paisa lete hai 🤢

abhi desh me dusre bade bade vivad hai ... MODIJI aur BJP ko center se hilane ke liye koi aur trick dhondho jokers ... magar kuch bhi karlo NaMo ko hila bhi nahi paogee

MODIJI JINDABAD
JAI BHARAT
JAI HIND
Edited by VS-Cool - 5 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
wow..amazing work cobra post
MAD RESPECT for vidya..arshad..and 2 other people who refused the offer and kept their dignity

for the rest..not even surprised 

worst of the lot was mahima..she was greedy AF..1 cr per month..LMAO..she was so desperate that she was even ready to create twitter account

ameesha..what a sad story..from being so educated..to bumper start in BW with back to back BBs to this..it shows no amount of education can help an airhead..and never use education as any bench mark for anyone's IQ..she legit proves it

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VS-Cool

whats the big deal ??

paisa lekar prachar karrahe hai to kya hogaya ??

bohat sare log prachar ka paisa lete hai  🤢

abhi desh me dusre bade bade vivad hai ... MODIJI aur BJP ko center se hilane ke liye koi aur trick dhondho jokers ... magar kuch bhi karlo NaMo ko hila bhi nahi paogee

MODIJI JINDABAD
JAI BHARAT
JAI HIND

They took the name of other parties also..congress, aap. It's not about bjp, it's about these people who have no morals. And why this is wrong, it's been explained in previous posts. 
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ratukrus

Mad Respect for her.  👏 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atkz2fNExiI[/YOUTUBE]

Kudos to her... Evn after all the convincing he tried she rejected. . #Respect
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ratukrus

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2gzBuINgKc&t=329s[/YOUTUBE]