KZK2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussion Thread 20 Feb 2019 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I for one reason can't wrap this idea of Anu-Kom happening. After so much promotions on Anurag and AnuPre with ideal character and couple goals why will channel allow Anu-kom. Ekta from beginning made sure AnuPre to be clicked with all Parica promotions, never tried it for Parth-Hina and none of their shows had lead-villain marriage. And when hina is leaving in 2 months why marriage and more than that Parica as AnuPre are big hit even Bollywood pages posting about these two after seeing likes giving competition to Bollywood celebs pics. Will they be this stupid? 😆

till now i also in the same thought 
but hina said in very bold line shadi to hogi 
shadi ke baad drama hoga ðŸ¥±
so my mind is changed .EK only obssesed with kom not anukom.k9m here to ruin anupre 
she just want to show evil is always upper hand from good ones that it 
& in that KOM ME may sybolism given
so they defo show that

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessRitz29

What's pH?  

Well star plus should it misleads people towards the content. I was expecting AnuPre to marry but it turned out was just a promise ritual.  
By the way hi I am Ritz you can call me Alizeh.  A loyal admirer of Parica and obsessed with KZK drama even though the plot is sometimes annoying  😆

Hello Princess 
Welcome you to this craziness called KZK ... and crazier groups of fans who collect here every evening 
Come n enjoy chatting with us ... enjoy the discussions ...even if you don't like the episode 
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

shadi ke baad drama hoga  🥱
so my mind is changed .EK only obssesed with kom not anukom.k9m here to ruin anupre 
so they defo show that

Moni,uultimately it's business,not Ekta's muse,she will do whatever works for the show.dont worry,just don't watch on TV.
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

guddan 
shakti

both r love story 
one has strong fan base 
other has hatelove reationship

I'll watch guddan😡
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Haha ek IV nae hila diya but seriously it doesn't make sense to go for Anu-kom and channel send Parica to Sidhi Vinayak as AnuPre with taking blessings for their half marriage how are these people going to justify it 

And yea SP please give me the reason you send them to Sidhi Vinayak for aadhi shaadi  🥱😡

😡yes 
serial ke gods ki.mockery to kar hi rahe hai 
ab hamare real god ki bhi kar rahe hai😡
PrincessRitz29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hello Princess 
Welcome you to this craziness called KZK ... and crazier groups of fans who collect here every evening 
Come n enjoy chatting with us ... enjoy the discussions ...even if you don't like the episode 

Hi Suta
Oh thank you for such a  warm welcome.  
I would love to chat with you guys and share my theories. Seriously your chats are amazing.  Your theories are realistic wish we had access to the writers or the writers could look here for some inspiration. 
I love to KZK and read your updates regularly it's lovely and makes me feel relaxed as I know what will I be anticipating ðŸ˜†
Hope we sail the crazy ride together!  
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

shadi ke baad drama hoga  🥱
so they defo show that

No not talking about Ekta yaar even channel, channel will have major hand in tracks the reason when Komo was rejected they brought back Naveen Babu and went into marriage route. Channel have major say in shows track , it's more of business for them that's what I am wondering will channel allow and if does how are they going to justify their own promotions
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

😡yes 
serial ke gods ki.mockery to kar hi rahe hai 
ab hamare real god ki bhi kar rahe hai😡

she said shaadhi ke Baad fight na,so maybe ceremony will happen, immediately some khulaasa will happen,during Naveens track the marriage had happened,only difference was with madhuri.some twist will be there.so she might become full fledged vamp after that,dats wat I understood.aapko Mazaak aane waala hain Edited by mily_mathew - 5 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Moni,uultimately it's business,not Ekta's muse,she will do whatever works for the show.dont worry,just don't watch on TV.

yes yr but its like addiction yr 
Bookworm_ thumbnail
I feel Hina was in her character when she said that! And even if that's want Hina said, doesn't guarantee she meant it literally, they have to support or talk in Pov of the show's characters to make it look authentic what's happening in the show... as of now shaadi is happening hence that statement... 😆