KZK2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussion Thread 20 Feb 2019 - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya_18

I'll tell you what I know. First issue is BARC isn't releasing the chart to everyone, it's released only to subscribers (god knows who they are) due to TRAI. So people have only known raw TRP this week and last week, they add a 0.2 or 0.3 (don't know why). Uske hisaab se raw TRP is 1.8, last week was 1.9

KZK is slot leader even with this TRP and is I believe at 11th position. Online TRP ke basis pe no 1. When that chart came out, people gave credit to AnuPre. But now some are saying Kom caused a dip of this 0.1 in BARC (upsetting Kom fans). 

Now what I feel is online TRP could have gone high as people skipped watching serials and preferred news due to Pulwama. It could also be that people saw promos and didn't watch on TV but caught up online, causing online TRP to shoot up but BARC TRP going down a bit.

It's the usual thing that happens every Thursday, each fandom taking credit only for their fav triggering other fandoms  😆

Ohh thanks for explaining🤗 but it's obvious post the break up I m sure they won't give any lollipop to us for a week and we shall see the trp😆
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
today u all girls on roll
132 👏
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Ohh thanks for explaining🤗but it's obvious post the break up I m sure they won't give any lollipop to us for a week and we shall see the trp😆

TRP will fall as low as komo's brain .
Soon both will prove to be nonexistent
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
trp is not bad at all.
but they have to improve the story line to cross the yrkkh
adyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

today u all girls on roll

132👏

Moni now we need to hope for the anupre ship to sail , at the way the CVs are going , parica ship is more probable 😡
adyaa thumbnail

trp is not bad at all.

But Anurag and komo weren't happening last week moni
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

trp is not bad at all.

Crossing YRKKH? That show have loyal trp audience of 10 years and now the track is interesting it's not easy that too with this pathetic track😆
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

Moni now we need to hope for the anupre ship to sail , at the way the CVs are going , parica ship is more probable 😡

parica ship
oye hoye our ship is sailing
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Crossing YRKKH? That show have loyal trp audience of 10 years and now the track is interesting it's not easy that too with this pathetic track😆

Didn't we cross them with 2.9 during Naveen exposure?