Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I for one reason can't wrap this idea of Anu-Kom happening. After so much promotions on Anurag and AnuPre with ideal character and couple goals why will channel allow Anu-kom. Ekta from beginning made sure AnuPre to be clicked with all Parica promotions, never tried it for Parth-Hina and none of their shows had lead-villain marriage. And when hina is leaving in 2 months why marriage and more than that Parica as AnuPre are big hit even Bollywood pages posting about these two after seeing likes giving competition to Bollywood celebs pics. Will they be this stupid? 😆

all this is correct,but that one interview rocked our confidence.
Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

yr this is my concern if any increses in trp now it directly credited to kom
& function is going ppl love party & function

People love parties... but how many of us enjoy hero getting engaged to a Murderer...trp viewers are not that good either...fingers crossed...trp giregi and Ek will be forced to change the story line...hope she won't repeat her same stand like she did for YHM...that show is 5 years old and this one hasn't even crossed 6months and apni man maani karegi tho...definitely SP will put their foot down... pehle tho Anupre ko milao...give some memories for them to live and for us viewers too...baadme apni man maani karlena Ekta ji... 😳
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Moni,us slot ka doosre shows kaunse hain??

guddan 
shakti

both r love story 
one has strong fan base 
other has hatelove reationship
mily_mathew thumbnail

no that time they given the hint of naveen babu so trp increased
it only decreased in kom frist ME time 
the lowest one

then pls don't watch on TV and hotstar,we can make a difference.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

Glad to know Suta about your grandpa.

😊 😊
Don't feel like watching but can't start without knowing the updates. We really obsessed with this Serial

Will carry on updating ... dont worry ... they heard you all are so pissed off n not wishing to watch the episodes n only read updates ...they have stopped uploading it on HS ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
mily_mathew thumbnail

guddan 
shakti

both r love story 
one has strong fan base 

Shakti is that rubinas show,right,it should be trp aunties favourite,Kasautii ihas more urban appeal,so it's fans should be youth.i think,Colors r trp aunty channel,so we can make a difference.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

all this is correct,but that one interview rocked our confidence.

Haha ek IV nae hila diya but seriously it doesn't make sense to go for Anu-kom and channel send Parica to Sidhi Vinayak as AnuPre with taking blessings for their half marriage how are these people going to justify it 

And yea SP please give me the reason you send them to Sidhi Vinayak for aadhi shaadi ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜¡
mily_mathew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Will carry on updating ... dont worry ... they heard you all are so pissed off n not wishing to watch the episodes n only read updates ...they have stopped uploading it on HS  😉😆

correct,they wanna ensure trp,dats y not uploading on hotstar.
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

guddan
shakti

both r love story
one has strong fan base

I can watch only one serial for one season, if this track will go ahead I cannot take that sxxt anymore and switch to different soap
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sss1119

People love parties... but how many of us enjoy hero getting engaged to a Murderer...trp viewers are not that good either...fingers crossed...trp giregi and Ek will be forced to change the story line...hope she won't repeat her same stand like she did for YHM...that show is 5 years old and this one hasn't even crossed 6months and apni man maani karegi tho...definitely SP will put their foot down... pehle tho Anupre ko milao...give some memories for them to live and for us viewers too...baadme apni man maani karlena Ekta ji... 😳

yea it took them 100 Epis to realised and confessed... AND we only got 2 days of togetherness??

What the hell??

how can we accept that as a viewer?