Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Those are just that.. Rumors. His audiences are mostly kids and men from massy centres and both those demographies do not read or care for gossip on internet!! So him having a good boy image is not a myth.

Thats the fact na. They don't know or care. That doesn't make him a good boy πŸ˜†
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Definitely not. He is a lambi race ka ghoda and is prepping a narrative that would match that.. nothing wrong with it.

All that talk about marrying a village girl could also be a image building thing which backfired on him because if one look at his target market such talks will appeal to them. 

Bhai is the original bad boy of bw but portrays this innocent, naive, virgin image so masses connect with him. I feel Tiger is doing the same. 

If Tiger plays his cards right he could become the biggest hit machine in 2-3 years. 
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

All that talk about marrying a village girl could also be a image building thing which backfired on him because if one look at his target market such talks will appeal to them.

Bhai is the original bad boy of bw but portrays this innocent, naive, virgin image so masses connect with him. I feel Tiger is doing the same.

If Tiger plays his cards right he could become the biggest hit machine in 2-3 years.

He hugely lacks in personality department tbh. Kids will eventually grow up and move on. Thats not sustainable. He was written off. Bhaagi 2 gave him boost, now Bhaagi 3 and SOTY+Kjo will help him. But Dharma doesn't promote or cultivate good boy/girl. They have usual hook up, sleep, cheat, move on formula πŸ˜†Edited by crispsy - 5 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That thing about Deepveer is really cute instead of being bad, it's very real if a couple is not always mushy mushy and annoyingly overly romantic πŸ˜† Just like SRK once said on KWK, agar mohabbat karte ho toh jataane ki zaroorat nahi hoti, agar zaroorat ho gayi toh voh mohabbat nahi hoti. πŸ˜ƒ 
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

He hugely lacks in personality department tbh. Kids will eventually grow up and move on. Thats not sustainable. He was written off. Bhaagi 2 gave him boost, now Bhaagi 3 and SOTY+Kjo will help him. But Dharma doesn't promote or cultivate good boy/girl. They have usual hook up, sleep, cheat, move on formula πŸ˜†

@bold: trueπŸ˜†

I still feel that because he is the only one from the current lot who can do action and dancing that he will sustain to become the next action dancing superstar. 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crispsy

I really have no issues if you believe or not. But i don't like when someone selectively believes something like Gospel truth πŸ˜† Exaggeration is certainly true but thats how people react. Its not just IF Reddit Twitter or Quora. Its same everywhere πŸ˜† You may not like meeting Kareena or Katrina for example. You spilled the tea. Its upto me to believe or not. If i believe you but completely deny something similar shared by another person. Thats problematic YKWIM πŸ˜†

then you are quoting a wrong person πŸ˜† because I say this thing every time anything like this is posted, no matter which celebπŸ˜†.
as for the people who are being targeted here with the sly backhanded comments, well I don't care, carry on because roles reversed, they are gonna do the sameπŸ˜†
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

then you are quoting a wrong person πŸ˜† because I say this thing every time anything like this is posted, no matter which celebπŸ˜†.
as for the people who are being targeted here with the sly backhanded comments, well I don't care, carry on because roles reversed, they are gonna do the sameπŸ˜†

I am quoting the right person πŸ˜†
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Good experiences, kuch bhi ho, people still follow up.
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Thanks for sharing this! I just finished reading it and most things are not that surprising, but a few new facts.

Like I didn't see Tiger as a MCP, but then I don't really follow him much so I didn't know what to expect.

Nice to read that Shraddha is so super sweet. I kind of expected it, but glad to read it from someone else as well.

I can understand why most celebs are just average. Traveling non-stop is not glamorous.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Did anyone sing "Toucha-me" when they were being patted down? 
If not. Boring. Thank You. Next.