Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Sur di, kya likhu samajh nahi aa raha!! What weaving of words...it's magical❤️!! 

Finally is tubelight sameer ko thoda thoda samajh aa raha hai...koi ise mentos khilao aur dimaag ki batti jalane ko kaho😐!! Is arvind ka kuch to locha hai...ye to pura gayab hai..kuch to masla hai...! Apna sameer to hospital mein baithke naina se phere bhi leli, di aap jo bhi likhti ho samne hota ho jaise sab!! Sameer to diya ko hi premature baby bol diya...hai bhagwan!!! Hopefully,apni diya jaldi thik ho jaaye🤗! During the power cut,the scenario in office room of sameer....purane updates yaad aa gaye!! Ab to Khamoshi dekhni padegi..."baahon ke darmiyan" is one of my favourite song...thanks to you and suman di!! Naina ki daydreaming to mai bhi naina ke saath hi dekh rahi thi....mujhe sacchi mein laga ho raha hai..wo sameer ka propasal and romance❤️!! 

Ab naina bolna chahti hai har ek truth sameer ko,diya related and arvind related...wah wah!! Sukoon...par phir bhi mujhe lag raha hai kuch unexpected to hona hi hai!! Ab to restless ho rahi hu...next update padhne ke liye...

Ab bas hai next update ka intezar, ho sake jaldi de diyo,Di!!❤❤

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 5 years ago
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome update. Loved it. Waiting to see Sameer's reaction when Naina reveals Diya & Arvind's truth 

Ashhii thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing update..

Waiting for the truth to be out🙂

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sur Di, 

Firstly, I am just really glad that Sameer has started doubting Arvind. He does remain away from Diya and Naina and doesn't even include himself in his daughter's life. But, I can't even say 'his' daughter because I am not sure about what Mr. A considers the mother-daughter duo in his life. Do they even have a normal husband-wife relationship? 

And, finally he started joining the dots, atleast and did wonder deeply about who might have fathered Diya. But, damn this premature excuse which answered all his doubts. Now, I am thinking what would possibly happen which would lead the doubts to erupt all over again?!

Sagittarius- That brought a smile to my face. I know a very dear person with that zodiac sign! ❤️  

The dream was very nicely written. Naina has also realised her love for Sameer. Now, I am eagerly waiting for the next but there is no rush, please take care of yourself and enjoy your vacation! 🤗

Edited by Mayashika - 4 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HaayeeeThanks for such a long update! Sameer's doubt was going in right way but premature baby ka idea sab gadbad kar di. I was laughing while reading Sameer's thought about Mr.A and his wishes to marry her. Pata nahi kab dono control kho kar kuch na kuch kar denge😆Naina's dream was so beautiful! I'm feeling another twist will happen and she won't tell Sameer about the truth! Superb update☺️

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

shukriya shukriya aapka pyar mila shukriya... aapne humari wish ka maan rakha uska shukriya 😉😉 

Is story k hum kitne deewane hai u already know about it and phir aise fantastic updates craving bda dete hai for more.  

This song has a special place in my heart and u used it so beautifully... The subtle romance, exactly the way I had imagined 😍😍 mazaa aagya   

Apart from the romantic thing the humour quotient was too high 😂😂 Sameer bichara kitna desperate hai ki bas kaise bhi kuch bhi ho bs Naina mil jaye 😂 ... Waise meri bhi same wish hai for him 😉 ... Loved the update ... Waiting for next part ❤

Edited by suhaaniladki - 4 years ago
Pk02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for big reveal truth of diya and arvind.. n how further it takes turn ... Lively update ... Post soon ... Will be waiting... Also pm started working please send pm for next update... Thanks

suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

what an amazing update.. I cannot wait till she tells him the truth... please please let them clear up their misunderstandings and sort it all out!!!!

:)

Poonamtakyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Only one word.. awesome..kitna romantic tha yaar...

sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just awesome update dear.  Long update.  Hope in the next update naina reveal the truth to sameer. 

Ty

Suma💕