Prerana167099 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey please update 

Sivasri thumbnail

Hey Sur, 

Bahut din ke baad, bar bar IF ke chakkar kaate hai...hope we all get update today...

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sivasri

Hey Sur, 

Bahut din ke baad, bar bar IF ke chakkar kaate hai...hope we all get update today...

Yes dear...before midnight for sure πŸ˜Š. Will have to make a new thread I think. 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Khushiamaan77 thumbnail

Hey dear eagerly waiting for ur update 

Plz update soon 

pretty-oni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please update dearπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Updating now guys...sorry for the delay. Making a new thread. πŸ˜Š

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrb

Amazing update!! Ur style of revealing bits and pieces of the past.. makes us yearn for more...πŸ‘πŸΌ.. but relationship between Naina and Arvind is still confusing... but loved the part how you incorporated the indirect way how Naina's fast was completed.. eagerly anticipating for the next update...

Thank you so much dear! I'm happy that you enjoy my style of writing here. πŸ˜ƒYes, I know lots of things are under the wraps. I plan to come out with everything step-by-step. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the climax is not a let down. Glad you enjoyed the whole Karwachauth sequence! β€οΈ

Loads of love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sriyan

Yes hum sabki request hai.... I suppose we all want to reach that episode sooon were truth will be revealed.... U can't imagine main aksar sochti hun ki kaise pata chalega sach??? Aise... Waise.... Suspense toh ap hi khatam kar sakti ho... Yahe pe minu ji ka bhi update ka koi pata nahi may be she is toooo busy par is dil ko kaise samjayein.... 

Really dear! You know...mujhe bahot darr hai ki kahin sara suspense ek bahot bada let-down na ho jaye...I also want to write regularly, but real life comes with its own basket of things to do. 

And Minu se baat huyi thi meri. Even I'm desperate for KP! πŸ˜Š She's not keeping very well, and to add to it, is extremely busy with her course. She wanted to let you and all other KP fans know that she'll come back to the story when she gets a breather and is able to write to her heart's content! πŸ˜Š

Love,

Sur