Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sriyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hope aap ka trip acha raha n u feel fresh n all d best remember we believe you so apka update bhi best hoga bas apke sameer naina se hum emotional attachment hai... 

Shanti456 thumbnail

Best wishes to you always 👍🏼

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sriyan

Hope aap ka trip acha raha n u feel fresh n all d best remember we believe you so apka update bhi best hoga bas apke sameer naina se hum emotional attachment hai... 

Hey dear...haan kaafi acha raha- was small, but good :) Pakka...I totally understand dear and am so happy that you are so attached to my Samaina. Main jane ke pehle update dena chahti thi, but sahi nahi likh paayi :)

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanti456

Best wishes to you always 👍🏼

Thank you so much Shanti dear! :)

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonya-2019

You know how much I loved this update, I loved it so much that I read it multiple times. After the last two updates it was a really light and refreshing update bahut rulaya apne pichle Kuch updates mein 

Aww thanks Sonya! Pehle to sorry for such a late reply. But I hope you know, how I read all the comments on my story multiple times. It's just that I don't get to reply as soon as I would like to. 

I'm so glad this update helped lift the mood of the story a tad bit! 😳

Naina and Sameer have a soul connection so when one is in trouble the other will always sense it the part about Naina fasting for sameer when he was in hospital had me in tears the way Sameer and Diya bond is simply beautiful and the part where u revealed that Diya gave  Naina water  that Sameer had me squealing in excitement l. 

Yes- that they have! Dil ka rishta ekdum! Naina didn't even know about Sameer's condition, yet her prayers worked magic. Sameer is subconsciously drawn towards his own daughter...not long before he realizes it! 

I kind of have mixed feelings for Nupur now but hope that her heart won’t be broken too bad when the truth comes out. Can’t wait to read how you are gonna reveal that Diya is Sameer daughter to him  and how he is gonna react, thank you for updating

I understand dear...Nupur is now in a fix for no fault of hers. Let's see what I can do for her! She is one sweet woman. ❤️

Sonya

Hey Sonya,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! My response in bold. 

Lots of love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sriyan

Even I agree forum mein wattpad mein app jaise writers hai jinki story ko sach mein TV pe present kar sakte hain they r so goooood

Hey Sriyan! That's so kind of you dear! Thank you! ❤️

Loads of love,

Sur

Sriyan thumbnail

Welcome dear... Plz let us know wen can we xpect update.... Aankhen taras gayee hai padne ke liye..... 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
fm99 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
fm99 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]