abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Today when I switched on the TV , I was surprised to see KKK Pain in Spain which means last season being aired in Colors channel from 2:30 to 6:30 pm.

I remember very clearly that last season whenever I used to miss the actual episode, at this time I used to watch it's repeats itself.

This shows that even channel is aware that this season is getting TRP due to the brand it has created and not due to the current contestants. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surprisingly, the episode which I saw had the current stunt which I had mentioned after watching Jasmine's current stunt. 

THE ELECTRIC STUNT between Rithwik and Nia.

In this stunt , they were made wet and thrown into a iron cage which was full of electric. 

They had to unlock the key which was hanging at a current iron. 

Walk through Iron chains.

Crawl from under the iron aires, walk through current mesh.

Climb the steps which had electric shock and many more. 

Take the key from the  mesh box  like of Jasmine where they got current.

This was the stunt where the boys team had accused KKK team of being partial towards the Girls as Nia hadn't screamed even once whereas Rithwik screamed at every point .

Where Rithwik finished the stunt in 2:10 seconds. Nia finished it in 1:06 seconds.

If the current contestants are given this stunt, except for Punit and Adi, nobody would even attempt it.
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 5 years ago
I also noticed how Rohit used to explain the stunts with so much of enthusiasm which is now missing.
ShristyBaishya thumbnail
And jasmine was crying over just one little part of that stunt.🥱
Look how the makers have reduced the stunt to such a simple level even after that they are doing dramabaazi that Rohit had to explain it tl viewers that they are not torturing the contestants.Shame on them.

Originally posted by: ShristyBaishya

And jasmine was crying over just one little part of that stunt. 🥱

Look how the makers have reduced the stunt to such a simple level even after that they are doing dramabaazi that Rohit had to explain it tl viewers that they are not torturing the contestants.Shame on them.

The stunt which Jasmine did wasn't new.

They did do it in Season 7.

Nikitin was one of the contestants who had done this stunt.

Originally posted by: ShristyBaishya

And jasmine was crying over just one little part of that stunt. 🥱

And do you know what Rohit had told Rithvik about Nia performing that Nia had got very bad electric shock in her chest while performing , if Nia wouldn't have left that rod for another 3 seconds, he would have himself stopped the stunt as it was that dangerous.

That's called mental strength unlike these sissy contestants.

Last season really rocked as everybody were so strong.
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 5 years ago
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I remember that  underwater stunt where monika and Karan managed to pull 6 balls hanging upside down.. While in  this season Ridhima aborted the same task and shamita pulled 1 ball and said abort.. It was a treat for eyes to watch performers like Karan wahi,Lopa, shantanu and also Ravi who did that chicken task for 45 minutes.. This season was nothing compared to previous season in terms of task and performance. 
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lil_Mz_Sunshine

I remember that underwater stunt where monika and Karan managed to pull 6 balls hanging upside down.. While in this season Ridhima aborted the same task and shamita pulled 1 ball and said abort.. It was a treat for eyes to watch performers like Karan wahi,Lopa, shantanu and also Ravi who did that chicken task for 45 minutes.. This season was nothing compared to previous season in terms of task and performance.

Nothing about this season gives u the vibes of real Khatron ke Khiladi! The difficulty level is nothing compared to the previous season! I mean even makers are scared to give anything of medium level difficulty also for these delicate darlings this season 🤢 the trps are only because of its brand that it earned since 9 years! The contribution of contestants is nil! The first week trp was in 4 pointers and now its 3.7 or so if m nt wrong! There has been a lot of decrese in viewership as well!
Paahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually after all the jasmine drama over electric shock,both Rohit and colors got scared that viewers might think they are torturing an innocent soul jasmine for their stupid stunt.So not only Rohit explain it on camera but colors also retelecast previous season tasks to convince people that those seasons had more daredevil and dangerous electric stunts than this season contestants are pretending to be.😉😆
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This season is hands down the worst n I doubt if Rohit Shetty will get back to it post this. What a pathetic line starting with Harsh, Jasmine, Bharathi n everyone else. Barring Puneeth n Adi no one else even deserves to be there. Still can't forget the last episode where Jasmine is crying like an overgrown baby n folding her hands. Then when Shamita is expected to nominate someone for elimination she is supposed to put up a strong fight. Instead she says she has been in elimination twice with puppy dog eyes. Like really? On that basis we should do a round table? Shamita is like I can't stand cockroaches. Yeah n the rest of us love it! So many have a phobia n if that's the case y even participate? R u telling me u signed up for something without knowing what it is? Anyone would have watched the previous seasons to get an idea if they haven't yet. Harsh wanted to abort before trying. How pathetic these guys r? 🤢