Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_impossible thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
That nia rithvik current stunt was done before daya and nikiten too that season kkk6 was good too gauhar khan was there she was like i cant do this but everytime she did and complete whole stunt and win too elimination stunt which jasmin and ridhima before gauhar did this too khair i have never seen contestant like these people...they dont even try even stunt are nothing unlike before Rohit is clearly fedup and literally taunting them in 6 head to head stunt what a shame
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lil_Mz_Sunshine

I remember that  underwater stunt where monika and Karan managed to pull 6 balls hanging upside down.. While in  this season Ridhima aborted the same task and shamita pulled 1 ball and said abort.. It was a treat for eyes to watch performers like Karan wahi,Lopa, shantanu and also Ravi who did that chicken task for 45 minutes.. This season was nothing compared to previous season in terms of task and performance. 

Oh yeah ! I saw this stunt also as it was part of the same episode.

There were electric eels and sharks roaming in the water tank.

And these people were hanged their for 5 minutes.

But I don't blame the contestants for the failure of this task as past contestants after hanging went directly inside the tank whereas these people had to wait for the rope to get cut and by then blood rush does happen.

Moreover, I felt this seasons tank was deeper and it was just one dip unlike last season where several dips were allowed. I think this alteration was done due to blood rush .
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: N_impossible

That nia rithvik current stunt was done before daya and nikiten too that season kkk6 was good too gauhar khan was there she was like i cant do this but everytime she did and complete whole stunt and win too elimination stunt which jasmin and ridhima before gauhar did this too khair i have never seen contestant like these people...they dont even try even stunt are nothing unlike before Rohit is clearly fedup and literally taunting them in 6 head to head stunt what a shame

Yup ! Rohit informed about this to the contestants and he stated that Niktin had fainted after completing this stunt whereas Daya hadn't screamed even once like Nia in the task.

They even showed visuals.

Originally posted by: Paahi

Actually after all the jasmine drama over electric shock,both Rohit and colors got scared that viewers might think they are torturing an innocent soul jasmine for their stupid stunt.So not only Rohit explain it on camera but colors also retelecast previous season tasks to convince people that those seasons had more daredevil and dangerous electric stunts than this season contestants are pretending to be. 😉😆

Looks like it ðŸ˜†
Paahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Looks like it  😆

Kya haalat kar di hai colors aur rohit ki in contestants ne ki ab woh log explanations de rahey hai viewers ko ðŸ¤¢
TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paahi

Actually after all the jasmine drama over electric shock,both Rohit and colors got scared that viewers might think they are torturing an innocent soul jasmine for their stupid stunt.So not only Rohit explain it on camera but colors also retelecast previous season tasks to convince people that those seasons had more daredevil and dangerous electric stunts than this season contestants are pretending to be. 😉😆

Bang on dear.😆
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This season is like 'kharbooze ko dekh kar kharbooza rang pakadta hai' situation right? They all influence each other.
And maybe, this is why Sreesanth was such a dull dud in bb too and kept quitting all tasks.
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

I also noticed how Rohit used to explain the stunts with so much of enthusiasm which is now missing.

Poor Rohit. how can he be excited if the contestants scream abort abort all the time
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
People have different views. 
This year the entertainment quotient is more. People enjoy it more especially the ones who don't even watch. That's how trps are high. Today after so many episodes not much bharti comedy I was bored. I think I m in minority online but trps speaks. Today Aditya punnet Aly Goni did comedy it's dint work for me. I saw repeats of kkk in Spain. Dint enjoy those girl power chants. 
Edited by tanvismile - 5 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
is it nice ,i said it very early only rohit n kkk team for their fixed candidates selected poor contestants n made it bogus show n they themselves hit on d reputation of d show. here it is ,it hit on reputation of d show more openly n obvious as their candidates are increasing season by season , karma to rohit in prev season for their fixed finalists he tortured ,harassed lopa physically n mentally . they done with their own hands , instead of giving imp to skills n core of d show ,they made it bogus show with their own hands n making money tats all . nice lol.Edited by Eternal_Way - 5 years ago