Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update loved ishra n sia scenes 😍 but hated this shagun😠

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 17 Part 2 

Awesome and so Heart Wrenching Chapter 

Raman meeting Shagun and he was indeed impressed with her intelligence 

both of them were career orientated and wanted to be the best 

though Raman was not in love with Shagun but to ease his bleeding heart he decided 

to marry her he truly wanted his marriage to work he wanted to become a family man 

however his thoughts were endearing but Shagun wanted something different she didn't 

want to start a family and destroy her career in the process 

this making their marriage unsuccessful 

Raman had known that Ishita had moved on in her life and was getting married he too needed 

to move on in his life and forget Ishita however this never happened he always thought about Ishita 

Raman now realized how painful a break up is now he knows what Ishita went through 

though I feel for her it would have been much more difficult as she trusted him blindly and had no idea that he would break and shatter her heart 

Shagun aborted her baby , Raman's Shona maybe that is the reason he so easily can call

Ishita's daughter Shona with care and love 

taahir004 thumbnail

Really sorry for such late response 

but today I'll read all the chapters 

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 18 

Fabulous Chapter 

I do wonder as to why Raman did not try and perhaps tell Ishita they were friends 

maybe his guilt is so deep and now all he does is lie 

I suppose at the moment he has no choice because of her memory loss 

but the fact that he only portrays that he is her boss makes it difficult for him to tell

her about herself at college .

Sia brings smiles and happiness to Raman whether he deserves it or not she been Ishita's baby 

makes him feel as if Sia is already a part of him 

its sad though he has achieved professionally personally he was always at the losing end 

now having Ishita and Sia with him it makes him happy yet I feel if Ishita ever get her memory back

then surely she will leave his house she would remember what he had done to her in past 

and she will also remember she was married to Ashok while Sia is only her child and not Raman's

adopted child 

It seems Ishita can admire Raman the same way she did in college 

telling Sia that Raman is her Pa that indeed was endearing and special and this is exactly 

what Ishita has always been like 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plzzz continue soon 

Maroji thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous piece of writing.  Anxiously waiting for your next update 

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 19 

Emotional , Heart Wrenching and so Awesome 

Maya been a college friend to Ishita knew about her life with her Maami how she was treated 

and when Raman came into Ishita's life there was only happiness while he also had stood up

for Maya and that made her respect him until he broke Ishita's heart 

yes I agree that Raman broke Ishita's heart but the truth is she also knew he was determined 

to reach the top be wealthy though she had waited for him gave him his space as she trusted him

and when he broke the relation she was shattered , but its also fair to say that he did tell Ishita they are best friends its only because of her sadness and his restlessness that he apologized and they started dating but again he was always truthful that he wanted to be the best 

so in all fairness Maya should not be this harsh with him , he was young he made a haste decision 

to break his relation with Ishita as he didn't want her to wait neither he wanted obstacles in his way of achievement can anyone truly despise him for breaking a college romance relationship when he never not once misbehaved with Ishita 

Maya could hate him if he used Ishita and just dumped her but instead he made a decision for his career and yes like Ishita went trough pain and helplessness of her love 

Raman too was in pain he lived an lonely and empty life when he chose Shagun it was more of a practical proposal but he loved Ishita 

today if he is taking care of both Ishita and Sia then yes its good because it all fairness Raman is not

a monster he always took care of Ishita he made one mistake that left him without love and companionship 

Maya should at least give Raman the chance to make both Ishita and Sia happy now he is much more matured and he knows making these wrong decisions has just cost him his happiness and his own heartache 

now I wonder why is Shagun making the divorce proceedings difficult she wanted her career 

unless now she wants Raman back in her life 

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 19 

Emotional , Heart Wrenching and so Awesome 

Maya been a college friend to Ishita knew about her life with her Maami how she was treated 

and when Raman came into Ishita's life there was only happiness while he also had stood up

for Maya and that made her respect him until he broke Ishita's heart 

yes I agree that Raman broke Ishita's heart but the truth is she also knew he was determined 

to reach the top be wealthy though she had waited for him gave him his space as she trusted him

and when he broke the relation she was shattered , but its also fair to say that he did tell Ishita they are best friends its only because of her sadness and his restlessness that he apologized and they started dating but again he was always truthful that he wanted to be the best 

so in all fairness Maya should not be this harsh with him , he was young he made a haste decision 

to break his relation with Ishita as he didn't want her to wait neither he wanted obstacles in his way of achievement can anyone truly despise him for breaking a college romance relationship when he never not once misbehaved with Ishita 

Maya could hate him if he used Ishita and just dumped her but instead he made a decision for his career and yes like Ishita went trough pain and helplessness of her love 

Raman too was in pain he lived an lonely and empty life when he chose Shagun it was more of a practical proposal but he loved Ishita 

today if he is taking care of both Ishita and Sia then yes its good because it all fairness Raman is not

a monster he always took care of Ishita he made one mistake that left him without love and companionship 

Maya should at least give Raman the chance to make both Ishita and Sia happy now he is much more matured and he knows making these wrong decisions has just cost him his happiness and his own heartache 

now I wonder why is Shagun making the divorce proceedings difficult she wanted her career 

unless now she wants Raman back in her life 

Thanks for not hating Raman so much 😊 I’m glad you think he’s not that bad and has suffered too and deserves a second chance. 

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 20 

Excellent Chapter 

Firstly Maya should be professional in her approach why make Raman feel 

like he is pretending and an outsider , can she not see Sia no longer has a father 

and her mother has lost her memory , should Sia suffer now all because in the past 

Raman broke Ishita's heart that is wrong tell him whatever that he is deceiving Ishita at 

present but when it comes to Sia , Maya should at least be caring towards the child 

there cannot be a baby that clings to someone if that person is a stranger and bad 

Sia bonded with Raman the very first time in hospital when he took her in his arms 

so I'm really not liking Maya's attitude when it comes to Sia 

yes she is Ishita's friend and she maybe concerned that Ishita is living a lie but even she 

read Ishita's reports pressure cannot be given to her brain otherwise it could be dangerous 

its true circumstances at the time was such that Raman only thought about Ishita and Sia's well been 

he was not been selfish by taking them into his home 

I somewhere understand that Maya fears Raman will again break Ishita's heart but she needs to 

give him a chance at the moment both Ishita and Sia needs Raman while he too needs them to heal 

its simply wrong that Maya points out to his emptiness in life 

Iqbal is Raman's legal advisor and its also wrong that he discuss Raman's personal issues with his wife because now she is actually throwing it back on Raman's face 

Ishita remembering about the idol in her hands and falling shattering and when she feels restless as if she is losing or have lost something important it makes me feel that she may still somewhere 

deep within her remember Raman 

taahir004 thumbnail

Sorry it seems like the Like Button did not add my Like