Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
This is going to be the best episode just by having pc with kareena. Love how confident Bebo is and how independent pc is so I am excited it's going to be crazy fun. Why is Karan making us wait so long
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pakeezah

PC was already in Hollywood when Varun came out with Natasha, right? she canthave time to keep tabs on all of Bollywood gossip. in the west, people dont even have time to eat, forget googling everything gossip about another countrys entertainers. anyways shewas too busy tryingto work out her equation with SRK.

i suppose not knowing a piece of gossip for Kareena would be equivalent to forgetting her roots.

where does she get her accentfrom'😆i remember this gem, How much bridge has flown under the water.

I loved PC's response on that saying I got my accent from the same place her boyfriend saif got it from lol I loved how they were throwing shades. I think they are just cordial for the show
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
How the tables have turned! PC has surely obtained the biggest coup by bollywood standards by marrying Nick. These people are thirstiest for any hollywood/foreign celebrity. While Kareena obviously has moved on in life and is happy, but it is still Interesting to see her be so obliging to PC of all people. ðŸ˜†