Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yay..finally pc..i wish she wore pink..it suits her more. Also there's no need to act dumb to look cute and underplay ur very high IQ😉 
Why is Sushmita Sen no longer being invited? I want her again. The only time she came KJo did cheating by pre informing all the questions to Sanju😕
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Pcs dress is horrible

But this episode will be fun!

yeah she once said she has bad dressing sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aE94rom3dY
Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
I felt Kareena was a lot more likable than PC. PC comes across a little extra with way too much (unnecessary) laughing.
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Yay..finally pc..i wish she wore pink..it suits her more. Also there's no need to act dumb to look cute and underplay ur very high IQ 😉 

Why is Sushmita Sen no longer being invited? I want her again. The only time she came KJo did cheating by pre informing all the questions to Sanju😕

sushmita wont come because she doesnt want toreveal her private life and theres nothing to talk on her career.

pakeezah thumbnail
PC was already in Hollywood when Varun came out with Natasha, right? she canthave time to keep tabs on all of Bollywood gossip. in the west, people dont even have time to eat, forget googling everything gossip about another countrys entertainers. anyways shewas too busy tryingto work out her equation with SRK. 
i suppose not knowing a piece of gossip for Kareena would be equivalent to forgetting her roots. 

where does she get her accentfrom'😆 i remember this gem, How much bridge has flown under the water.

MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I like how going to the US, boosted her confidence in appreciating her skin color. 
GumGum thumbnail

Kareena has a daadi amma personality. 
Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's funny that Kareena's work out videos appear online nowadays. 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
PC is too hyper and jumpy. Let other people complete their sentence at least ðŸ˜µ
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Canterville.

I like how going to the US, boosted her confidence in appreciatingher skin color.

Priyanka's extra tanned here because she had just came back from her honeymoon in Oman when this was shot but I agree. It's nice to see beautiful brown skin.