Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Today's episode is dedicated to various shades of Mr.& Mrs.Akshat Jindal😎

1.When My Priority Is "ONLY YOU" :

"ACHA SUNIYE"

"KAHIYE"

"Humne kal nashe ke halat mein AAPSE TOH KUCH BATTAMEEZI NAHI KI nah?"

"Yeh Mera Favourite Nahi tha Aur YEH ZAROORI BHI NAHI HAI"

In both scenes, we can clearly see how their priorities lies within eachotherSabse pehle her soft "Acha Suniye" & his extra soft reply "Kahiye" was THE CUTEST❤️ which was giving so hubby-wifey feelswaaa ☺️ And she was worried about knowing whether she did any battameezi with HER JINDAL SAAB or not?👍🏼

And in the second scene where she was admitting her mistake of ganda karoing his blazer while what mattered to him was to know the actual problem which is making His wifey so pareshan?👍🏼Yeh wahi Akshat Jindal hai jisne uss din apne blazers' ko aag laga dia tha q ki Guddan ne haath lagaya tha aur uss din apne blazer ko detergent se dhone par bahut kuch sunaya bhi tha😆His priorities changed AND CHANGED FOR THE BESTBADLAAVz are happening so beautifully that My Dil is feeling so happy🥳 & content⭐️

2.When My thoughts are all about "YOUR FEELINGS" :

The two gestures that deserves DIL LE LO❤️ - Pehla, Akshat trying to pull the curtains inorder to stop the morning rays entering their room 😳 & thus preventing them disturbing his Gudiya's beauty sleep Doosara, Just like I wished😛 He made NIMBU PANI for her 🥳& hamare Gudiya Rani ka sapna UNIQUE way mein sach ho hi gaya

"Sapne wali Chai" se "Asli wali Nimbu Pani" tak ka Safar by making Akshat know about Guddan's dream😉 Wonderfully done, CVZ👏

"Jindal Saab chahte hai ki hum aapse maafi maage par patha hai hamara Dil kya chahta hai ki hum aapki saari sachai unko naschte ke saath paros de"

She is still hiding the truth to protect Akshat's heart from breaking moreAkshat's feelings are associated with his immense trust on Rawat Uncle so she warns him again👍🏼

3.When "HIDDEN HUBBY" in me Got Alerted:

This was such a hilarious scene I tell U🤣The way Jindal Saab got alerted when his wifey was doing tareef of the drink she consumed last night by mistake😆& was planning to take more in future🤣Darr gaya bechara as he still feels HIS IZZATH can be Khatrofied again😈

4.When "THE BAHU" in me awakens:

Being a responsible bahu,She went to her Sasumaa😳 & asked maafi for her nashe wali harkatein👍🏼 & announced her victory of "Settling Inside Bedroom" by making her bahuz shocked😎

5.When "THE SAAS along with WIFEY in SHERNI" roars:

"Tumne kiska haath pakada yeh socha nahi tha?😈 GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL naam hai Hamara😎 ISS GHAR KI SAAS HAI HUM, Saas hone ke naate hamara farz banta hai ki hum iss ghar ko saaf rakhe"🥳

Kya band bajaya nah Guddan Akshat Jindal ne Parv ki🥳That TIGHT SLAP was for trying to do murder attempt against HER JINDAL SAAB👍🏼Whistle podu Moment🥳And just look at her eyes, that anger in her eyes🥳 The Sherni in her is just roaring for trying to harm HER SHER, Her ApnaWoohhooo ❤️

6.When "Behan" Promise to Keep Her Sibling Safe:

"Hum tum donom ke beech se hatenge nahi aur tumhein hum donom ke beech aane denge nahi"

She has always been THE BEST SISTER for her chutki⭐️Any girl would be lucky to have such a PROTECTIVE sister by her side🤗Revti you will soon gonna regret for your words👍🏼& Parv Be Ready for THE ULTIMATE LANKA DAHAN😈

7.When Her "Mentor & Support System" warns her:

"Waqt rehte cheesein bata deni chahiye Specially Tumhein Q KI JAB TUM KUCH WAQT REHTE NAHI BATATI AUR APNI AKAL ISTEMAAL KARTI HO TOH GADBAD HI KARTI HO"

I always always adore the way Akshat understand the minute change in his wifey's antics👍🏼 & how easily he figure out something is bothering her happy go lucky mindAkshat understands Guddan😳 & Her harkatein more than she understands herselfI love how he always shows concern😳, I love the way he always try to guide her, shows her the right path😃, gives her his immense support even before she actually asks his help❤️ I ADORE THEIR UNDERSTANDING

Loads & Loads of *Kaala Teekas* for Our Akshan🤗 ☯️

Love😳
Saranya Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written dear 😊
you have included all of my favorite moments from the episode 😳🤗

Guddu is displaying all wifely side of hers 😳
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful post and pics!
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautifully written Saru 🤗
I love all the Akshan and all the scenes you mentioned. Today Guddan showed that even though she is young, when it comes to fulfilling all the roles of her Wife, Bahu, Saas, Sister she will not back out. She will protect, be protector to save each of these relationship and be a Shield. 

Ditto, me too love how Akshat Jindal can read his wife's face and detect when she is in trouble and try's to support and understand her.

I love about the "Right Waqt, i hope she confines in her hubby. 
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post with pics
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
As always tum bhi Dil le lo saru❤️ itta badiya post🤗 
My fav was when she said I should try drinking it some more...and AJ was like *don't you dare*🤣
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love how their clothes were shown to lying together on the bed and Guddan organizing both their closets. It shows how comfortable they have become with each other.
Its adorable that she has taken charge of her duties as a wife gradually without making a big deal out of it.😳
Edited by mohiniv - 5 years ago
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it saru👏
I am growing impatient nowadays..I want perv to be exposed n sher to kill him 
The episode focused more on how day by day they are coming closer
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Kitna acha liketo tum 🤗

Thank u Shailu😳

Yahan sab ache likte hai Dil se likhte hai isliye toh padhte hi dil khush hota hai❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Beautifully written dear 😊

you have included all of my favorite moments from the episode 😳🤗

Guddu is displaying all wifely side of hers 😳

Thank U Genie❤️

This episode will remain one of my fav epi as it showed both Miya Biwi's various shades

@Bold Hi5🥳 🤗