Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Beautifully written Saru 🤗
I love all the Akshan and all the scenes you mentioned. Today Guddan showed that even though she is young, when it comes to fulfilling all the roles of her Wife, Bahu, Saas, Sister she will not back out. She will protect, be protector to save each of these relationship and be a Shield.Ditto, me too love how Akshat Jindal can read his wife's face and detect when she is in trouble and try's to support and understand her.I love about the "Right Waqt, i hope she confines in her hubby.
As always tum bhi Dil le lo saru❤️ itta badiya post🤗
My fav was when she said I should try drinking it some more...and AJ was like *don't you dare*🤣
I love how their clothes were shown to lying together on the bed and Guddan organizing both their closets. It shows how comfortable they have become with each other.
Its adorable that she has taken charge of her duties as a wife gradually without making a big deal out of it.😳
Loved it saru👏
I am growing impatient nowadays..I want perv to be exposed n sher to kill himThe episode focused more on how day by day they are coming closer
Originally posted by: SaruSenan
Thank U Genie❤️This episode will remain one of my fav epi as it showed both Miya Biwi's various shades@Bold Hi5🥳 🤗