Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 31 pg 132 - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: suadvani

YASSS - finally a confrontation of sorts - atleast Naina managed to explain to him how she felt, and he is realizing how she feels.. and most importantly realising that she was meant to be with him.. Loved his possessiveness/she is mine thinking...

everything the dialog - the embarrassment at watching but secretly wishing she had what Smita and Ravi have was so real.. Sameer the absolute buddhu not understanding she wasnt disgusted by their over lovey dovey-ness - but jealous.. too cute!

And at the end of the chapter - he adjust the pillow, kisses her head and sleeps there - in her bed.. ?? i cant wait for the morning - how will she feel waking up in his arms .. sigh   😳

I want him to finally connect the dots between her holding the jacket and her having the tshirt soon..  

- thank you so much for this lovely chapter, and im really looking fwd to the next !!

Thanks so much! 

I am so happy you liked the movie date and the way it brought to the forefront Naina's feelings. Sameer had his own take of it! πŸ˜†

This conversation will act as an eye opener for him about a lot of things.

Hope you like the next chapter too.

Love, May 
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

May, take a bow for this chapter! πŸ‘

It was a very crucial one and I feel it would change the dynamics quite a lot

The movie date wasn't like the quintessential "date" and that's what hurt Naina and me too (I'm a person who cries over emotional scenes in shows/movies and also emotional stories)

That feeling of 'why someone else has everything in life while I hv nothing' It's very painful. We know we're being selfish, envious n irrational but just can't help it. The moment of heartbreak makes us really weak.

Naina cried holding his jacket! Now Sameer knows why she had kept his T-shirt with her. He didn't find words to soothe her, but he wanted to. That makes the difference between someone who doesn't accept you and someone who's reluctant (I've used this word after ages! But still not using for Sameer, na)

In every relationship, you need to talk! Sameer and Naina had never talked about their relationship seriously. Today when they did, I was glad! Now Sameer knows ki kisi ne koi patti nhi padhayi uske seedhe se Nanu ko. 
Knowing your partner's fears n insecurities is very important for building a healthy relationship. SamAina are getting on that way. It's very good. 

Finally, that fear of losing her has shown it's effects. He is determined to not let her go. Coz she's 'rightfully his'😳

That last kiss was just beautiful! And also a kind of beginning to Sameer realising his feelings.

On a lighter note, I instinctively smiled reading Sadiya Siddiqui's name and my mind went like, ayee Naina's voice she isπŸ˜ƒ

Update soon May! Love you<3

Thanks Anji πŸ˜Š

I knew I wasn't writing about a lovey-dovey movie date... but just using it to trigger something bigger... and was a little nervous how all the readers would feel about it. Happy to see that you all felt that it made sense, 

Yes, this conversation and the feelings preceding it were very crucial from the story's progression. 

Nanu could have told him a lot of things earlier, but I don't know if he would have felt them deeply enough without having some very deep rooted feelings for her. 

And also as you have pointed out they had never talked about a lot of the really heavy stuff. At least it has started now. Let's see where it heads!

So pleased to know that reference to Sadiya made you smile. I felt so excited when I realised that she was part of the cast for that movie πŸ˜†

Big hug to you dear for all your warm wishes and words of encouragement πŸ€—

Love, May 
Dharapriya thumbnail
Hi dear, when u r updating next part. Please reply. Can't wait more 
Snehapandey12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear may                                                   Oh sorry  QUEEN  OF       THOUGTS  first of   all from all of us as today we are celebrating Holi so HAPPY HOLI and now here comes Friday ,please update the next part Now we can't wait any more πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š                                                            Love you                                                  queen of thoughTS                                 and your updates .                                    Please update as soon as possible .     πŸ˜› 
Sivasri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Hi dear, when u r updating next part. Please reply. Can't wait more 

One more day to go ...

Generally May updates this FF on Friday..

Waiting for the update..
Priya2910 thumbnail
Awesome update and it has become one of my favourite Samaina FF. Such an engrossing and well written story.
Looking forward to the next update. 

Cheers 

Priya
sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAPPY HOLI TO ONE AND ALLπŸ˜›
MANSHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wish you a very happy holi to all of you. Kash aaj holi par hi update mil jata .bole to pura ka pura holi ke rango se sarovar just like rainbow. Ha nai hanaiπŸ˜‰
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: MANSHITA

Wish you a very happy holi to all of you. Kash aaj holi par hi update mil jata .bole to pura ka pura holi ke rango se sarovar just like rainbow. Ha nai hanaiπŸ˜‰

Happy Holi to you all too! Enjoy a lot with all your near and dear ones!!!

Sorry, the update is not ready yet... will try for tomorrow else pakka Saturday!

Love, May
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rereading for the fourth timeπŸ˜†