Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

this was really an amazing show. ahead of its time and unfortunately it did not receive the appreciation it deserved but it really made me re-think how cheating affects so many lives 

True! Even though I hated the fact that this show was justifying EMA, it did bring out the negative side effects of EMA well. So many people suffer and relationships break when people do these kinds of things. 
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Thanks for this, Sapna. 

I started watching only at the time of revelation, after being utterly disappointed at my girl in another show. One of my friends pointed to me that I might like Mauli for her fiesty decision making and her sensitivity. I had watched those episodes and as they say the rest is history. I tried to watch some of the old episodes to get the context. OH MY GOD ! How I pity some of you guys who have watched in real time😡. 

At any rate, I liked Mauli, for her sensitivity, dependability, selflessness and her decisiveness. And she seemed very much an embodiment of a woman of this era, she wouldn't take crap, she was ruthless when Kunal had pitied himself as " mein haar gaya". I think that was the best moment for me. When most real life situations and shows, movies, show this moment and invite us and the affected party to look at it from a bechara culprit's stand point, I applaud the writer for showing the real and ugly truth, that it is really the victim who should be pitied and not the culprit who should be understood. That was a very bold moment for me👏

Mishti is the love of my life, as most of you who read my rants can figure out❤️That little girl went through a life-shattering truth, she reacted as any little girl would, she fought for the person she loves and cares about, her father, Ishaan, not only against the world but her own mother. She is unwavering in knowing what she wants, what she feels and perceives. She doesn't perceive any fatherly affection of love from the biological father😔 and so she doesn't claim him as a father. She has a big heart to reconcile her hurt feelings about Kunal for the sake of Pari, and remain cordial with him. ( remember, not vice versa, Kunal didn't even have a heart to heart talk with Mishti to apologize to her and tell her that she was not unwanted ). She is an extremely composed character for me, yet very childlike👏👍🏼. 

Ishaan, of course. I can't say enough things about him. He is just the nicest guy, there are real guys like him. Let us not be skewed by cheapsters like Kunal. If anybody finds a guy like this, please don't let him go. I dont' want any buri nazar, kaala saaya on Ishaan, Mishti, this father, daughter duo. This bond should be blessed, bonded and locked up for good❤️🤗

Radhika for being a sensible ML, a mom of sorts for her DIL. Dida, an equally sensible and a reasonable oldie, if we give some leeway for her age. 

Moreover, I enjoyed thoroughly the discussions on this forum. Even though I was unable to engage with each of you directly, because of my time constraints, I did read a good part of them. The conviction with which our own viewpoints were discussed, the clarity of thought with which some of you articulated is amazing. I am always for an objective discussion, and it doesn't get any more objective than this. I know I have been brutal in putting my points across, I wish I can do this in real life😔Sadly, in real life you have other things to consider such as,  meeting etiquette, getting the job done , keeping the big picture in view etc. 

Thanks girls for this opportunity. Again, a big lecture from me without intending to😃 Have a great weekend ! 

Thanks for sharing Mili! Really enjoyed reading your views. I too liked seeing a strong Mauli and Mishti, Ishaan, and Radhika are great characters, I will miss them for sure! 
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Thanks everyone for sharing your views, I enjoyed going through and reading everyone's views. Anyone who hasn't commented or anyone who did and wants to add more thoughts, please do share! The show only has 2 episodes left, so let's make the most of it while we can. I'm sure after the show is over many of us will leave the forum and not everyone is going to be watching S2, so let's give this show a proper sendoff! 
Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What I loved the most about Silsila was, no matter how bad the track or the story went, they always managed to make us cry in emotional scenes. That scene where Mauli calls Kunal in family court, gosh. It made me cry so much as if I was a part of that relationship. It's a freaking awesome talent of the director and actors to do it! That is the thing I loved most about silsila!😳
Squadmishali thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just read Aditi's farewell post ,she thanked everyone on instagram... .And the post has Maunal written with heart Emoji... And she said today was their last date of shoot. 
We will miss Maunal😭

Shaditi come back soon
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Grooving !!! MauNal 😆❤️🤪
So guyss you know naa what's the endgame!!
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god they are still shooting. 😆 . When the hell is this show ending?
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
12 days back ka farewell post kya tha??

what is mean by technically today is last day of shoot??
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Grooving !!! MauNal 😆❤️🤪

So guyss you know naa what's the endgame!!

Even now not sure of the end game but we know maunal will always be a happy memory...We will miss shaditi...
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oppan Gangnam style
Gangnam style

Najeneun ttasaroun inganjeogin yeoja
Keopi hanjanui yeoyureul aneun pumgyeok inneun yeoja
Bami omyeon simjangi tteugeowojineun yeoja
Geureon banjeon inneun yeoja
😎😎