Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
the best thing was aditi and mauli.
Have invested time on her character,now cant imagine her going back to someone who was a bad husband,bad father and bad son.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
The participation in this forum has been great..We agreed, we disagreed, we stuck to our sides ..be it maunal or Mauhaan , but we all listened  to and responded to other's posts whether we agreed with them or not...I really enjoyed being on this forum and always felt welcome here ..thanks ladies πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this, Sapna. 
I started watching only at the time of revelation, after being utterly disappointed at my girl in another show. One of my friends pointed to me that I might like Mauli for her fiesty decision making and her sensitivity. I had watched those episodes and as they say the rest is history. I tried to watch some of the old episodes to get the context. OH MY GOD ! How I pity some of you guys who have watched in real time😑. 

At any rate, I liked Mauli, for her sensitivity, dependability, selflessness and her decisiveness. And she seemed very much an embodiment of a woman of this era, she wouldn't take crap, she was ruthless when Kunal had pitied himself as " mein haar gaya". I think that was the best moment for me. When most real life situations and shows, movies, show this moment and invite us and the affected party to look at it from a bechara culprit's stand point, I applaud the writer for showing the real and ugly truth, that it is really the victim who should be pitied and not the culprit who should be understood. That was a very bold moment for meπŸ‘

Mishti is the love of my life, as most of you who read my rants can figure out❀️That little girl went through a life-shattering truth, she reacted as any little girl would, she fought for the person she loves and cares about, her father, Ishaan, not only against the world but her own mother. She is unwavering in knowing what she wants, what she feels and perceives. She doesn't perceive any fatherly affection of love from the biological fatherπŸ˜” and so she doesn't claim him as a father. She has a big heart to reconcile her hurt feelings about Kunal for the sake of Pari, and remain cordial with him. ( remember, not vice versa, Kunal didn't even have a heart to heart talk with Mishti to apologize to her and tell her that she was not unwanted ). She is an extremely composed character for me, yet very childlikeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ. 

Ishaan, of course. I can't say enough things about him. He is just the nicest guy, there are real guys like him. Let us not be skewed by cheapsters like Kunal. If anybody finds a guy like this, please don't let him go. I dont' want any buri nazar, kaala saaya on Ishaan, Mishti, this father, daughter duo. This bond should be blessed, bonded and locked up for goodβ€οΈπŸ€—

Radhika for being a sensible ML, a mom of sorts for her DIL. Dida, an equally sensible and a reasonable oldie, if we give some leeway for her age. 

Moreover, I enjoyed thoroughly the discussions on this forum. Even though I was unable to engage with each of you directly, because of my time constraints, I did read a good part of them. The conviction with which our own viewpoints were discussed, the clarity of thought with which some of you articulated is amazing. I am always for an objective discussion, and it doesn't get any more objective than this. I know I have been brutal in putting my points across, I wish I can do this in real lifeπŸ˜”Sadly, in real life you have other things to consider such as,  meeting etiquette, getting the job done , keeping the big picture in view etc. 

Thanks girls for this opportunity. Again, a big lecture from me without intending toπŸ˜ƒ Have a great weekend ! 
Edited by mili9 - 5 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks For Making This Thread Sapna 😳

To Share Anything in This Area Before Show Leaving ⭐️ Wat This Area For Us πŸ˜ƒ Sharing 😳 Caring 😳 Fights and Debates and Masthi alot Of Discussions ⭐️ yeh Silsila ...

First Sharing My Vms Thread πŸ˜ƒ Silsila Vms ❀️ ..

Next My Time Here πŸ˜› How πŸ˜› Silent Reader From Start of Show πŸ˜› Before Revelation Epis it's Just Random Watching only So I Don't Know Wat PreReveal much 😳

After Revelation   πŸ‘ no Need To Say Or Add It's One only Aditi /Mauli ❀️ in Hand A Precious Diamond ❀️Shaped Character With Acting Sparks πŸ‘

By The Time only Very Much Expecting To See KM ❀️ to be Her ML Role ⭐️ He Too Available For New Projects πŸ˜ƒ So Just Fingers Crossing This Dream πŸ˜› And It's Came True πŸ˜ƒ .No one Believe πŸ˜† if I Just Say So πŸ˜› Vm Hai proof πŸ˜›Done in September πŸ˜†
Wat Added in Merge clips πŸ˜› It exactly Came true eg-Gifting +Cooking+Singing +Mauli Missing Him +Manofying And They Unite Wanted His Name Start With" I" ❀️ pure MI ❀️ ..

No Need To Say Much I'm A Crazy KM❀️ Rudra ❀️ Fan πŸ˜ƒ ..my Rantings Mostly Includes Rudra Character πŸ˜› πŸ˜† ..

Miss AdShuk ❀️ MauHaan ❀️ Terrible After Show Farewell and Most Entertaining and Active Area Silsila Forum πŸ˜ƒ ..

Many Discussions Many Views Many Rants So Much Entertaining In This Area including AT ⭐️ ..

Thanks For Tolerating Me πŸ˜› πŸ€—

Aur kya likhun kuch yaad nahi aaraha abhi 😳 10epis Baaki hai Dekthe hai kaise Honge Aage 😎 ..
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was here cos of Kunal aka shakti...
He's what drew me in..
But i loved aditi's acting since confrontation.. earlier i used to feel all this girl does is keep smiling πŸ˜†

Continued watching thinking they will show some of mauli's journey..

IN THE END.. FELL IN LOVE WITH ISHAAN KHANNA.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KM is like a angel.. dhoodh ka dhula.. literally.. as if u come in touch with him and u will become pure..πŸ˜›
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
this was really an amazing show. ahead of its time and unfortunately it did not receive the appreciation it deserved but it really made me re-think how cheating affects so many lives 
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am going to miss Mauli, Mishti, Ishaan
Both the little girls are lovely .Though not fond of Pari much, but the girl is a cutie pie 

Shakti arora 's kunal wil be missed. Either we love him or hate him
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm going to miss everything about the show.. the lead characters, the actors(though i follow them on SM), the Mauhaan AT, and the little one's.

Most of all, i am going to miss my early morning wait for the epi to upload, and then the discussions that follow in this forum. 

The entire cast of Silsila is wonderful. whether the character is positive, or negative, we connect with them because of the actor who emotes and each one did a super awesome job in that department. Be it Shakti, Aditi, KM, kids, Jaya ji.(but not the writer. she is terrible, if i can say soπŸ˜‰)
Edited by sweetzzz - 5 years ago
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

The participation in this forum has been great..We agreed, we disagreed, we stuck to our sides ..be it maunal or Mauhaan , but we all listened  to and responded to other's posts whether we agreed with them or not...I really enjoyed being on this forum and always felt welcome here ..thanks ladies πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ

So true! Even though this show has produced lots of ships and fans of different things, the forum has always been bustling, our forum rank has always been in the top ten because of all the activity. And everyone has been vocal, we open so many new threads in just one day on this forum. 
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I'm going to miss everything about the show.. the lead characters, the actors(though i follow them on SM), the Mauhaan AT, and the little one's.

Most of all, i am going to miss my early morning wait for the epi to upload, and then the discussions that follow in this forum. 

The entire cast of Silsila is wonderful. whether the character is positive, or negative, we connect with them because of the actor who emotes and each one did a super awesome job in that department. Be it Shakti, Aditi, KM, kids, Jaya ji.(but not the writer. she is terrible, if i can say soπŸ˜‰)

πŸ˜†

Good point! Even though waiting for the episodes to upload is boring and sometimes inconvenient due to inconsistent timings, I will miss it. Now, I won't have anything to look forward to in the evenings. πŸ˜›