Silsila BRK Farewell Party Thread

Posted: 5 years ago
Come one, come all to the Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Farewell Party Thread! This is a no debate, no argument zone where we are all celebrating the end of our show with much fun to give it a good sendoff! 

Let's all discuss why we enjoyed the show, what we will miss about the show, and what we maybe won't miss about the show. Please no attacking for personal opinions and no speculations about what's going to happen in the show, these conversations should be taken to the MF! 

So now that there are only TEN EPISODES LEFT, let us celebrate our favourite characters, whether they were young (like Mishti and Pari) or old (like Dida), whether they were evil (like Rajdeep) or wonderful (like Momma), whether they were leads (like Nandini, Mauli, Kunal, Ishaan) or just side characters (like Pramilla), they all should be appreciated. All the sets, crew, and everything else will be missed. So let's all bid Silsila farewell together, with music, khanna, caps, and VMs! 

This thread is basically to appreciate anything about Silsila, whether its a memory, character, a track, or even a blooper! Even if you have a personal experience, feel free to share! 
I am going to miss the cute little girls and their antics! Even though Mishti and Pari started off as strangers, they've bonded so well and grown to be sisters through and through. They are so young that even though they understand they are half-sisters who don't have the same mother, they stick to each other when faced with hard times. And Mishti is such a sweetu older sister! I love her character development through the show. At first she was a spoilt only-child who got mad at her Mumma and threw tantrums over small little things and now she is so mature she understands the difference between emotional and biological bonds. ❤️
Who knows what season 2 has in store for these sisters, so I want to enjoy their relationship while it lasts. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktIdwvywpg0
Edited by NainoMeinSapna - 5 years ago
Sapna I am joining.But mujhe soch na padega kya miss karungi.Soch ke batati hu😆
Wonderful initiative Sapna! ❤️

Originally posted by Silpa91

Sapna I am joining.But mujhe soch na padega kya miss karungi.Soch ke batati hu😆

Haha, welcome! 🤗

But you don't have to post about what you'll miss, you can post anything about the show, jo mann kare woh daal do! It's like our memories ka pitaara. 😉
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

Wonderful initiative Sapna! ❤️

Thanks Riz! 😳

Please do contribute to the thread! 😃
Originally posted by NainoMeinSapna

Thanks Riz! 😳

Please do contribute to the thread! 😃

Um..well, obviously, I am going to miss Mauli. Like I mentioned in another thread, the show, for me, has always been about Mauli and what she has to deal with after both her husband and best friend give her a life-changing zor ka jhatka/dhoka.

I never saw the show with anyone's eyes except Mauli's. I didn't care about Nandini or why she cheated (though I felt bad at the abuse she had to ensure). I didn't care about Kunal's reasons. 

For me, it was and always will be about Mauli, and how she picked up the pieces and began to move on.

The show didn't explore this as well as they should have, but for me, she is the protagonist and always will be. 

Mauli's character sketch was always amazing, and then add in Aditi's stellar performance and it took it to a whole new level. 

So I will miss Mauli, I will miss Ishaan and his cheesy lines, I will miss Mauli falling for Ishaan. I will miss Mishti and Pari's banter, that ice cream "la la la" line still makes me Lol.

Radhika of course represents all of us viewers, in her constant love and support for Mauli. Her logic and love is just amazing.

Originally posted by ritzbitz786

Um..well, obviously, I am going to miss Mauli. Like I mentioned in another thread, the show, for me, has always been about Mauli and what she has to deal with after both her husband and best friend give her a life-changing zor ka jhatka/dhoka.

I never saw the show with anyone's eyes except Mauli's. I didn't care about Nandini or why she cheated (though I felt bad at the abuse she had to ensure). I didn't care about Kunal's reasons. 

For me, it was and always will be about Mauli, and how she picked up the pieces and began to move on.

The show didn't explore this as well as they should have, but for me, she is the protagonist and always will be. 

Mauli's character sketch was always amazing, and then add in Aditi's stellar performance and it took it to a whole new level. 

So I will miss Mauli, I will miss Ishaan and his cheesy lines, I will miss Mauli falling for Ishaan. I will miss Mishti and Pari's banter, that ice cream "la la la" line still makes me Lol.

Radhika of course represents all of us viewers, in her constant love and support for Mauli. Her logic and love is just amazing.

Very well said! You have summed up the feelings of all Mauli fans very nicely! 😳
Like for the most who are still on the forum Mouli and Aditi are the highlight of the show. We kept on watching for her sake and still doing so. 
Even though the show has mostly been frustrating, it has given us gems like characters like Mouli, Radhika, Ishaan...and the revelation episode was one of the best things I have seen on tv recently. 

I reeeally hope the shows ending will be satisfactory to us who have been waiting for the happily ever after for the purest character on the tv. But even if it doesnt (you never know with this show), it has given us plenty good scenes that I will definitely rewatch.

Last but not the least, this forum has been increadible. Had so much discussion for the first time in my life, some might have been bit heated but mostly it has been such a great experience to discuss my favorite character with you all.  ❤️
Edited by looseseal - 5 years ago
Originally posted by looseseal

Like for the most who are still on the forum Mouli and Aditi are the highlight of the show. We kept on watching for her sake and still doing so. 
Even though the show has mostly been frustrating, it has given us gems like characters like Mouli, Radhika, Ishaan...and episode of the revelation episode was one of the best things I have seen on tv recently. 

I reeeally hope the shows endibg will be satisfactory to us who have been waiting for happily ever after for the purest character on the tv. But even if it doesnt (you never know with this show), it has given us plenty good scenes that I will definitely rewatch.

Last but not the least, this forum has been increadible. Had so much discussion for the first time in my life, some might have been bit heated but mostly it has been such a great experience to discuss my favorite character with you all.  ❤️

Loved every word you said Loosey!