Ishra OS:New promises (ishra anniversary)

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
hello everyone,
here with another OS
well I had updated a kiss os yesterday and one of my readers asked me to update something on ishra anniversary as well, since it was ishra anniversary yesterday, something I had completely forgotten about.

Srini18, you had asked me for something for the very first time and so couldn't stop myself from writing this one, on the theme you wanted but with my little touch of course, I hope you like it, will be waiting for your responses eagerly.

scroll down

Edited by akriti154 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akriti154 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

akriti154 thumbnail
updated the OS
hav a look
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os Di
Thanks for pm Di
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing os
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous 
I always want something like this to happen in show but alas the cvs they never brought that emotions of lost seven years
You did it really wonderfully ðŸ˜Š
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Di for taking my request  into account and writing down an OS on IshRa's anniversary post leap...I have been longing to read about their pent up emotions and you did complete justice to it, satiating my hunger...

Raman wakes up after a sizzling night to witness HIS Ishita in a deep but peaceful slumber...He gets lost in his thoughts, he recounts his caustic and callous words against her and feels miserable for the same...

His ephemeral behavior took over his rational mind which resulted him to lead a soulless life..He repents for his insolence which separated a mother from her children, a daughter from her parents and a bahu from her in laws...

Ishita wakes up and pulls Raman out of his stupor...He bares his heart out ...The inflicted burden he has been carrying all the years finds a leeway...He profusely apologies and pleads her forgiveness...Ishita too taken back by his genuineness and comforts him...

Ishita too expresses her remorse for faking her death and making him guilt stricken for the same. As you have rightly pointed, she added to his gaffe by leading an isolated life far from her loved ones without giving a thought about her family. If she has tried to claim her position and refuted Raman for his gibberish talks , their lives would not have been so messed up..

Their heart warming talks are touching...Indeed they are best parents and protectors of their family but they have fared poorly as a husband and wife... Because both of them placed everyone and everything else above their relationship...

As long as their children were happy, their relationship had no cracks but once when fate plays it's cruel game against Ruhi , their forged bond came down crumbling and crashing... They never had unconditional love between them and even today their children are their first priority...

After letting out their inconsolable grief, IshRa revive their promises .. Raman assures her of being a level headed and more affable whereas Ishita abides by to take him into confidence on all pertinent issues... They seeks solace in the warmth embrace of the other...Absence makes your heart grow fonder and that's what happened with IshRa... Seven years of desolation and solicitude imbibed sense into them..

Thank you Di for such an affecting OS..As a fan of IshRa I awaited either one of them to realize their misdeeds and offer such assurances to the other..Alas, creative team had and have different plans in the store but you made up with your immaculate writing prowess...
Edited by srini18 - 5 years ago
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb 
Thanks For The PM 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice OS
they really needed to have this self-realization and conversation after the 7-year separation...
loved their new promises...

nice one
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb os di
Beautifully written
Kaash aap yhm ki creative team mein hoti 😃
Anyways awesome os
Ty 4 d pm too