Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
How cute Bella looked cradled in Mahir's arms. 

And that rainfall. Haye Mahir Ko mauka bhi aur Chuka bhi. 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I just wonder how come Mahir hands and arms are just fine for carrying her like that.

I mean in Chennai Express Shahrukh had to carry Deepika like that. His arms were trembling up and down afterwards. Mahir was just fine. I guess another thing only logical in ITV. 🤣
The.Wanderer thumbnail
How do you know? Maybe Bella gave him a full body massage afterwards. 😉

The.Wanderer thumbnail
And then when she was near the water body. He was holding the umbrella over her and also balancing her. Khud Banda bheeg Raha tha but usse nahi bheegne de Raha tha. 
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys how many times has Mahir picked Bela in his arms? As far as i can remember it has been only 2 times. First was this and second was during the dance. I hope we might get more scenes now that Mahir ji is fine 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Then he was able to hang on to that tree branch for quite some time whilst holding onto Bella; after he carried Bella like that. Maybe, that's some clue that he has some superpowers 🤣

@Ash
Now that you mentioned it there could be a possibility. Some behind the scene that was not shown. 😆
Maria.Jewel thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

And then when she was near the water body. He was holding the umbrella over her and also balancing her. Khud Banda bheeg Raha tha but usse nahi bheegne de Raha tha. 

because Mahir ji is such a gentleman❤️ He also gave his shirt to Bela when she got wet! Did he see something which prompted him to hand her his shirt?😆
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

Guys how many times has Mahir picked Bela in his arms? As far as i can remember it has been only 2 times. First was this and second was during the dance. I hope we might get more scenes now that Mahir ji is fine 

Haldi sequence bhi toh tha na. He took her to haq se remove the haldi. 😉
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

I think he picked her up when Bella fainted in her arms during Yula track for the Dushera pre celebration.
Maria.Jewel thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Then he was able to hang on to that tree branch for quite some time whilst holding onto Bella; after he carried Bella like that. Maybe, that's some clue that he has some superpowers 🤣

@Ash
Now that you mentioned it there could be a possibility. Some behind the scene that was not shown. 😆

arey woh cottage wala scene tha na😉
When Bela applied haldi she must have also given a quick massage😆