Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@Maria
Yeah, when even she did not want it to happen and he did not want to force anything. The universe was bringing the two of them together. He fell so hard with no repercussions. She fell so hard despite fighting with every inch of her beings. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

@Ash  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
from where do you come up with such hilarious interpretation😆 Devi maa ke sath setting🤣 Maybe devi maa was helping him😉

@Nuomi i totally agree with you! Sindoor is something really important and symbolical and both of them were quite conscious about its significance and then this happened! It was definitely a sign from above

Of course she was. Who wouldn't love BeHir? 😉
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Episode 11

Episode 12

@Ash and Nuomi i am going to go and study for now, i might join in later😳 Also i will message everyone else to try and join this throwback😳

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Also was there anyone else who found their fall from the cliff really funny? I found it really funny! That cliff must have been really HUGE for behir to have kept falling for so long🤣
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Episode 11

Episode 12

@Ash and Nuomi i am going to go and study for now, i might join in later 😳 Also i will message everyone else to try and join this throwback😳

Okay. 😳
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Also was there anyone else who found their fall from the cliff really funny? I found it really funny! That cliff must have been really HUGE for behir to have kept falling for so long 🤣

The jump was 🤣

OTT. 😆
The.Wanderer thumbnail
And there was thick branch jutting out of SOLID ROCK conveniently for Mahir to hang on to. 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Also was there anyone else who found their fall from the cliff really funny? I found it really funny! That cliff must have been really HUGE for behir to have kept falling for so long🤣

And Bella was yelling all the way to the bottom. 🤣
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

And there was thick branch jutting out of SOLID ROCK conveniently for Mahir to hang on to. 

I just don't understand how he managed to get a hold on that branch.😆

He was holding Bella at the same time. His hands would have instantly slipped. Guess this is a logic only found in ITV. 🤣
Maria.Jewel thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

and Mahir had so much control on his muscles that despite the shock of falling he was still able to hold the branch😆

This scene was bahot zyada funny🤣 but Behir❤️